đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's own fans sabotage her like no one else can

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Only read the title and instantly agreed. Then read the OP and :huh:

Sadly this fanbase does come off a bit rude, unappreciative, and dragging towards Gaga. It’s not malicious its because we want the best for her and we know her abilities since 2008. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the most selfish, hate-fueled, unnecessary thread on this website in weeks. Congrats! 

How do we even know it was a FAN who made the video compilation? Lmao 

My name isn't Timmers

1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Sad but true...

The 100 people in the room video that was made by a fan, shows how far this fanbase goes to sabotage their own fave.

That same clip was used and referenced over and over again by haters who kept saying that Gaga is inauthentic, even though most contending actors keep repeating the same story (for instance Glenn keeps repeating the joke "it's called the wife... that's why it took 14 years to be made" and the same words about her mother that she also said in the GGs speech.

Whoever made that compilation clip, and to all the fans that made it viral, now that you gave ASIB detractors a huge gift. Because now it's being used like never before in this Oscar Campaign:

"There also was a sense of inauthenticity hovering around the film, reinforced by the viral clip of Gaga repeatedly telling her "100 people in a room" anecdote and — on Jan. 26, four days after the Oscar noms were announced — by the clip of Cooper acting surprised to be called onto a stage in Las Vegas to sing "Shallow" with her."

You obviously aren't true fans. All you care about is laughing over something and making it go viral without thinking about the negative consequences it may have. Everything is "harmless joke" to you. You have no sense of what goes on in the real world. You're just some internet trolls. And now I see fans all over the place claiming that Gaga's speeches are inauthentic (apparently for being emotional?). Keep spreading that misconception. You're doing god's work for the haters. I can see why Gaga is distancing herself from her stans more and more now. I just wonder why you're still here?

this one’s for you henny

59 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

I only dislike when she puts so much effort into her work and her fans are the first ones to put her down. 

If you don’t like something, keep it to yourself and move on. Or at least, make your negative comment a bit constructive. 

While I agree with you, it’ll never happen without proper moderation. When the person that a forum is dedicated to states even she doesn’t want to come onto the site due to how negative it all is, you’d think there would be stricter guidelines. 

But “stan” culture has become a breeding ground for disrespectful, nasty people to basically point and laugh at people, and because it’s worded in a humorous way, other people see that and think it’s okay. 

Its not okay. If Gaga wears an outfit you don’t like, keep it to yourself unless asked about it, or at least share the opinion in a constructive manner. I thought it was incredibly sad during the Oscars that the entire thread up until she won an award, was purely focused on how ugly people thought her outfit was. 

People would get punched in the face on the street foe this behavior but somehow think its okay to do online. 

Suspiria

All the people saying Monsters are the worst fanbase and we're the only fanbase that criticises their idol have clearly never been a part of any other fanbases lol.

Literally every fanbase ever criticises the thing they are fans of - whether it's a singer, movie series, videogame, whatever. Being a fan means you care more about it and therefore have higher standards/expectations and so you notice flaws more than people who aren't interested. It's just common sense.

Your profile photo may be a joke, but to some people it makes Gaga seem like a heartless person, while she's the opposite.   Any pic, video, or words can be taken in various ways.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Well I’ve only got one thing to say about this hundred people issue and it’s that..

anigif_sub-buzz-14962-1540572233-1.gif?d

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Your profile photo may be a joke, but to some people it makes Gaga seem like a heartless person, while she's the opposite.   Any pic, video, or words can be taken in various ways.

Yeah i'm sure Oscar Voters are like "we ain't voting for that heartless bitch that left her chickens in the dust when the fires hit Malibu"

SCHEISSEMONTRE
47 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

All the people saying Monsters are the worst fanbase

I think ARMYs and Arianators take that spot now......:teehee:

Mychal

To fans it might be funny and humorous, but you can’t deny the fact that that video clip found its way EVERYWHERE from news to social media. I won’t say the fans are 100% to blame, but it did start this whole thing. For a voter that doesn’t know much about Gaga, that video does come off as fake. The world would have been better if that ****ing video wasn’t made lmao

Joshie S

I feel as though as well, knowing Gaga.. she told that story over and over FOR A REASON.

She wanted to share that story because of how deep and truthful it is, and probably on her part, and how she's always been.. she wants to spread a good message to as many people as she can. 

So if that means going on 10 different media outlets saying the same inspirational story. So be it. 

That's what she chose to say.

I don't think it's hurt her career in any way in the slightest and I think you're over reacting. 

She knows how her fans influence her work. She's aware. Also, someone already mentioned it "Your icon is a picture of her chickens that she left to almost die in a fire".. don't you see that could potentially hurt her career?

Relax. It's all good.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Well there is a sense of inauthenticity to the way she’s doing the ASIB era and it’s not our fault. I get that she’s been called pretentious before and she doesn’t want to come off like that anymore, especially when she’s the newbie. But the “I owe my life and everything I own to Bradley” bit is kind of cringey. Especially after she just did that same bit with Tony lol. 

I miss just listening to her speak from the heart. Not that she’s not doing that but everything seems very rehearsed and calculated. That’s why the Grammy’s was such a breath of fresh air, we haven’t seen her like that in years. Probably never.

In the end, this is just another character she’s playing. The new actress who is so lucky to have found the director man who believed in her. 

giskardsb

I think people including fans forget that Gaga says this kind of stuff because she knows that many of her own fans are listening and it may help some of them believe in themselves and look for that "one" person that will also believe in them, knowing that 99 rejections is not necessarily the end of their dreams.  

so if she gets penalized for wanting to help her own fans and any others that look up to her, then it is what it is.  Fans especially need to think about where her heart is rather than being completely cynical and making fun of her.  

A number of her previous hardcore fans are now pop stars in their own right and credit her message about chasing your dreams with helping them.  Those are the people she is speaking too, not the cynical naysayers behind their computer screens claiming that she is "cringy".

Archived