đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's own fans sabotage her like no one else can

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Sad but true...

The 100 people in the room video that was made by a fan, shows how far this fanbase goes to sabotage their own fave.

That same clip was used and referenced over and over again by haters who kept saying that Gaga is inauthentic, even though most contending actors keep repeating the same story (for instance Glenn keeps repeating the joke "it's called the wife... that's why it took 14 years to be made" and the same words about her mother that she also said in the GGs speech.

Whoever made that compilation clip, and to all the fans that made it viral, now that you gave ASIB detractors a huge gift. Because now it's being used like never before in this Oscar Campaign:

"There also was a sense of inauthenticity hovering around the film, reinforced by the viral clip of Gaga repeatedly telling her "100 people in a room" anecdote and — on Jan. 26, four days after the Oscar noms were announced — by the clip of Cooper acting surprised to be called onto a stage in Las Vegas to sing "Shallow" with her."

You obviously aren't true fans. All you care about is laughing over something and making it go viral without thinking about the negative consequences it may have. Everything is "harmless joke" to you. You have no sense of what goes on in the real world. You're just some internet trolls. And now I see fans all over the place claiming that Gaga's speeches are inauthentic (apparently for being emotional?). Keep spreading that misconception. You're doing god's work for the haters. I can see why Gaga is distancing herself from her stans more and more now. I just wonder why you're still here?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I have no idea what's going on with this 100 people in a room thing. Like I get it's kind of a meme but why?

PunkTheFunk

It's not our fault that Gaga used that line at literally every single press event and TV appearance leading up to ASIB's release :triggered: 

Diamond heart99

Um...what?

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

You’re clearly taking this way out of proportion. The person who compiled Gaga’s interviews should not be blamed for Gaga’s own actions. If you think it sabotaged her career, then maybe you should have been on her team to tell her not to tell the story at the tenth press conference 

JustAnother

Your icon is a picture of her chickens that she left to almost die in a fire and you’re mad at people for using a clip of her saying a line over and over. 

GypsyBabe

It's not our fault. It was literally so funny and she should have known that it would become viral. I don't think it has anything to do with that video...The stuffy old dudes that control the Academy have zero sense of humor and feel as though she is too performative apparently. Because she is emotional, she is disingenuous. F*ck them. Rami can say the same Freddie Mercury line every interview and so can Glenn, but that is apparently okay. 

⚯͛

Chris Evans

that wasn't the intention of the compilation- everyone does this in interviews it's just her fans are dedicated + extra enough to go through the trouble of compiling every clip. however her fans are responsible for the whole asib vs venom thing/ asib vs twenty one pilots where other fanbases do see gaga in a negative light because of their actions.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It's not our fault that Gaga used that line at literally every single press event and TV appearance leading up to ASIB's release :triggered: 

The point is that Hollywood actors repeating the same sh*t over and over again is a super common thing, but her fans bitch-moaning and making fun of it put an unfair spotlight on Gaga. She did what everyone else was doing, but now she has a negative spotlight on her because she was made a public example of how "fake" Hollywood is.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

The point is that Hollywood actors repeating the same sh*t over and over again is a super common thing, but her fans bitch-moaning and making fun of it put an unfair spotlight on Gaga. She did what everyone else was doing, but now she has a negative spotlight on her because she was made a public example of how "fake" Hollywood is.

BUT, I'm not convinced its actually FANS! if you know what i Mean !

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Supersonic said:

Exactly! Good thing for the other actors, they don't have stans who watch everything they do.

Glenn Close got away with repeating the same **** over and over again, and pretending like it's the first time she's saying it in her GG speech and people actually believed her.

But thanks to her fans, Gaga can't.

People should've been more thoughtful. I knew that compilation was trouble, hence why i never shared it with anyone. It's not good to spread something that makes Gaga look inauthentic in the middle of her campaign. It's commonsense really.

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Quick, someone go make a video compiling Rami Malek's cringeworthy Freddie Mercury lines. Or Glenn's "wife" bit and the stuff about her mother. :tony:

⚯͛

Kimblue
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Spot on :applause:

Archived