Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reditutto
52 minutes ago, OliG said:

Because she never collabs with anyone.

Xtina, Justin Timberlake, Metallica, U2, Rolling Stones 

Jokes aside, I think it has to do with Gaga’s speech at the Grammys about mental health and taking care of each other. Obviously Demi and many artists that suffers from mental diseases could relate to her statements. 

I think more and more people are beginning to realize how great of a person Gaga is. Took them long enough though. 

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Thank you so much for reporting that. I can finally sleep.

I am glad that my post made you sleep rather yours made me :what:

Spoiler

JK 😁

7 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Jokes aside, I think it has to do without Gaga’s speech at the Grammys about mental health and taking care of each other. Obviously Demi and many artists that suffers from mental diseases could relate to her statements. 

I think more and more people are beginning to realize how great of a person Gaga is. Took them long enough though. 

Demi is a huge Gaga fan. I'm surprised she wasn't following before... Maybe it has something to do with all that "glamorizing bulimia" thing she said back in 2014. :green:

underneath the pine

ANTI WP
9 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Jokes aside, I think it has to do without Gaga’s speech at the Grammys about mental health and taking care of each other. Obviously Demi and many artists that suffers from mental diseases could relate to her statements. 

Yasssss at least you get the message behind this post

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, Jorget said:

Demi is a huge Gaga fan. I'm surprised she wasn't following before... Maybe it has something to do with all that "glamorizing bulimia" thing she said back in 2014. :green:

Yeah I remember when she praised by saying edge of glory was her favorite song from BTW

ANTI WP
19 minutes ago, reditutto said:

Xtina, Justin Timberlake, Metallica, U2, Rolling Stones 

All of them were just performance expect xtina 

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

Why do people always want Gaga to collab with everyone? An artist will just say 'hi' to Gaga and fans want a collab.

Cardi, Demi, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Adele, Katy Perry, Madonna - the list is ENDLESS. She hasn't collabed with any of them and still people say 'collab'.

Gaga's music is good enough without a collab - a collab should be when it means something, not to just have someone 'on the track'.

Because we love other artists too.

misunderstood
46 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

stop acting so ironic and shady on every thread

Hi beautiful

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

So go and listen to their music then

This is my thread ... this is ggd...I can make thread whatever I want to say to others unless it's bad .... I and we can wish for a collab .... if you hate this thread..you can swipe left 😁

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

This is my thread ... this is ggd...I can make thread whatever I want to say to others unless it's bad .... I and we can wish for a collab .... if you hate this thread..you can swipe left 😁

i never said you couldn't make what thread you wanted to? i was referencing the caption in the instagram post 'If Gaga and Demi do a collaboration i’m going to pass out, I need a GagaxDemi song.' and someone on here happened to reply to me.

if you're going to make a thread, you're going to get a wide range of opinions. as long as no one is being hateful, you need to be prepared for arguments for and against...

i was just stating my opinion, as you are too. it's not that deep.

don't make a thread if you're going to get offended by an opinion.

Archived