• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

she's not following her tho :huntyga:

Demi is following gaga .... go look it for yourself 😊

Luna Lovegood

I remember back when Gaga vomits on stage during swine and Demi Lovato was being loud about it on Twitter thank god it’s over :messga:

luna’s advocate

ElectricKing
10 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Queen of avoiding high notes during live followed Our girl Lady Gaga

Why do people always want Gaga to collab with everyone? An artist will just say 'hi' to Gaga and fans want a collab.

Cardi, Demi, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Adele, Katy Perry, Madonna - the list is ENDLESS. She hasn't collabed with any of them and still people say 'collab'.

Gaga's music is good enough without a collab - a collab should be when it means something, not to just have someone 'on the track'.

hijadeputa
6 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Why do people always want Gaga to collab with everyone?

Because she never collabs with anyone. She has only collabed with older artists like mr. Tony, Cher (that didn't make the cut) and other irrelevant people. Beyonce is an exception but that was almost 10 years ago. If Gaga did a good collab with an artist who is more popular today wouldn't hurt, I'd go with Cardi or maybe queen Riri

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, OliG said:

Because she never collabs with anyone. She has only collabed with older artists like mr. Tony, Cher (that didn't make the cut) and other irrelevant people. Beyonce is an exception but that was almost 10 years ago. If Gaga did a good collab with an artist who is more popular today wouldn't hurt, I'd go with Cardi or maybe queen Riri

Why collab with someone because they are 'popular'? For what?

You write a good song with some good producers and that's it. Look at Shallow...

Gaga doesn't need to collab with anyone. She's an artist, not someone just trying to get a #1 hit because she got Nicki Minaj on her song...she can do it without anyway.

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Why collab with someone because they are 'popular'? For what?

You write a good song with some good producers and that's it. Look at Shallow...

Gaga doesn't need to collab with anyone. She's an artist, not someone just trying to get a #1 hit because she got Nicki Minaj on her song...she can do it without anyway.

I love Shallow. But I still think it would be cool if collabed with someone like Cardi just to get that sexy bop and a different sound that we know Gaga can pull off. It's just a plus that the song would be popular and smash but I personally love for example Cardi and hearing them together on the same track would for me at least be a dream come true :staymad: And I'm not talking about Necki 

ElectricKing
Just now, OliG said:

I love Shallow. But I still think it would be cool if collabed with someone like Cardi just to get that sexy bop and a different sound that we know Gaga can pull off. It's just a plus that the song would be popular and smash but I personally love for example Cardi and hearing them together on the same track would for me at least be a dream come true :staymad: And I'm not talking about Necki 

Oh ok well yeah I agree with that. I would like to see more of Gaga's R&B/Rap/Hip Hop side come out because it's been ages since we've seen it and I enjoyed it. If it's for the sound I'm all for it. If it's just too 'collab' because that person is popular at that time, then no.

nerdfacekillah
53 minutes ago, Bio said:

Thank you so much for reporting that. I can finally sleep.

stop acting so ironic and shady on every thread

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived