💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song please give opinions

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

That J

The guy in the image is cute!  Lol

I can sooooo hear what you are going for and once ya "run it thru machine" (that's how I describe it) a few times, you will be closer to having some fire. But all the elements are there. For someone learning and all, it's very good. 

Some truly nice vibes and I say keep at it. This is something I would purchase after its complete.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

And remember at the end of the day this is YOUR work so you'll know when you are completely satisfied!  Keep it up. 

ImpossiblePrincess
4 minutes ago, That J said:

The guy in the image is cute!  Lol

I can sooooo hear what you are going for and once ya "run it thru machine" (that's how I describe it) a few times, you will be closer to having some fire. But all the elements are there. For someone learning and all, it's very good. 

Some truly nice vibes and I say keep at it. This is something I would purchase after its complete.  

3 minutes ago, That J said:

And remember at the end of the day this is YOUR work so you'll know when you are completely satisfied!  Keep it up. 

Awe ty that means a lot I feel like I am improving also the guy in the image is me 😂 and that means a lot you’d purchase it I think imma re work it later and it’ll hopefully be better 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

beaublue
1 hour ago, Franchesca said:

here it is please give your opinion :)

I like that it sounds deconstructed but you’re a little off tune. I’d say just work on vocal exercises & staying in tune, you really gotta train your ear so you know if you’re off key or not.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, lovedillon said:

I like that it sounds deconstructed but you’re a little off tune. I’d say just work on vocal exercises & staying in tune, you really gotta train your ear so you know if you’re off key or not.

Ty I’ll keep trying at that it’s something that I always get critiques on 

beaublue
3 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

Ty I’ll keep trying at that it’s something that I always get critiques on 

No problem, if you want some help I also make music, if you want I can help with melodies or lyrics. Here’s a link to my SoundCloud, haven’t uploaded in awhile but I just finished another EP that will be out in summer

https://soundcloud.com/lovedillon

i have a few recent uploads but I’d recommend listening to Drug Dealer, Downtown, Wine of Death or Too Young to Die

ImpossiblePrincess
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

No problem, if you want some help I also make music, if you want I can help with melodies or lyrics. Here’s a link to my SoundCloud, haven’t uploaded in awhile but I just finished another EP that will be out in summer

i have a few recent uploads but I’d recommend listening to Drug Dealer, Downtown, Wine of Death or Too Young to Die

Gonna give a listen 

That J
5 minutes ago, Franchesca said:

Awe ty that means a lot I feel like I am improving also the guy in the image is me 😂 and that means a lot you’d purchase it I think imma re work it later and it’ll hopefully be better 

Oh nice!  Hahaha

I think maybe just tighten it up a tad, smooth out a little edges and ya got it. All the elements are there. ANY advice...always feel free to ask!  

And one more thing...dont let it drive you nuts. If it does, just move on to something else for awhile!  Making music is SO much fun but can be irritating if it's not doing things you want it to do. So take your time!  Xoxo

That J
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Yea you have some fun ones too!!  I've been meaning to tell you that. 

ImpossiblePrincess
11 minutes ago, That J said:

Oh nice!  Hahaha

I think maybe just tighten it up a tad, smooth out a little edges and ya got it. All the elements are there. ANY advice...always feel free to ask!  

And one more thing...dont let it drive you nuts. If it does, just move on to something else for awhile!  Making music is SO much fun but can be irritating if it's not doing things you want it to do. So take your time!  Xoxo

Tysm :D that means a lot 

beaublue
9 minutes ago, That J said:

Yea you have some fun ones too!!  I've been meaning to tell you that. 

Oh thanks, didn’t know anyone on here has heard my music before lol

That J
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Oh thanks, didn’t know anyone on here has heard my music before lol

I can not even remember how I found it ...one of those completely accidental things! I thought maybe you linked a song once?  Hmmm. I'm on sound cloud listening for new things alot so idk.  But yea I like Fever. Haha 

Keep up the good work.  

beaublue
3 hours ago, That J said:

I can not even remember how I found it ...one of those completely accidental things! I thought maybe you linked a song once?  Hmmm. I'm on sound cloud listening for new things alot so idk.  But yea I like Fever. Haha 

Keep up the good work.  

Lol really? I know on Reverbnation I was the #1 pop artist for awhile & had 3 #1’s but that’s a different site. Thanks though, I actually just put that cover on private cause I didn’t like my voice in it 😞 I’m way too self conscious of my voice which is why I haven’t been releasing my new stuff but once I like the way I sing my new stuff I’ll post. Thank you for listening though, I really truly appreciate it 🙏🏻

Archived