đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song please give opinions

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

here it is please give your opinion :)

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Ladey Gaygay

I like it, however i would totes get a better mic so you sound less sick, and find a sound that really suits you so it doesnt sound off

BUT

Heres to hoping one day you can make THAT bop

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

ImpossiblePrincess
5 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

I like it, however i would totes get a better mic so you sound less sick, and find a sound that really suits you so it doesnt sound off

BUT

Heres to hoping one day you can make THAT bop

Ty :D appreciate the feedback, I do have a better mic but I made this phone when I was away from using it but I will totally take on your feedback and Tysm.

AMENiCURE

i loved the instrumental tbh, its perfect

the problems is the vocals. while the melodies DO MATCH, you do need some tweaking like reverb and all

gl with ur career tho xoxo

Cloudbusting

The beat is really good and interesting the only thing is that the vocals seem like they are jumping from the track... idk if you understand like they seem as if they are not that close to the rhythm. Sometimes the vocals blend a little more but the beginning really stood out. Good luckk :hug::sara:

ImpossiblePrincess
5 minutes ago, fabskt said:

The beat is really good and interesting the only thing is that the vocals seem like they are jumping from the track... idk if you understand like they seem as if they are not that close to the rhythm. Sometimes the vocals blend a little more but the beginning really stood out. Good luckk :hug::sara:

I understand you and Tysm for the nice reply I appreciate it :D and ty again

12 minutes ago, Flu Symptom said:

The backing vocals at 3:26 should be used more often in the song love that

Tysm

a1dd7ff48ce90df319e962001d56163c.gif

I actually enjoyed this :) It's actually different and refreshing. I wish I could pull half of that myself, I have zero talent when it comes to remotely sing anything :( 

ImpossiblePrincess
1 minute ago, Loopy said:

a1dd7ff48ce90df319e962001d56163c.gif

I actually enjoyed this :) It's actually different and refreshing. I wish I could pull half of that myself, I have zero talent when it comes to remotely sing anything :( 

Tysm means a lot for u to say that ♥️ <3 and if you train yourself to sing you will become better. 

A Hybrid

I think it’s great! I notice that you’re trying to make it have a big trap influence, but the song needs more instruments. I like the color of your voice, it’s distinct (idk how it’d sound live but here it’s good) but you need backing vocals not by yourself, put them everywhere.

also just a personal opinion but I feel like this song is begging for some energetic backing shouts like in Christina Aguilera’s Accelerate.

No family’s safe when I sashay

ImpossiblePrincess
14 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I think it’s great! I notice that you’re trying to make it have a big trap influence, but the song needs more instruments. I like the color of your voice, it’s distinct (idk how it’d sound live but here it’s good) but you need backing vocals not by yourself, put them everywhere.

also just a personal opinion but I feel like this song is begging for some energetic backing shouts like in Christina Aguilera’s Accelerate.

Tysm I appreciate your view, my creativite process, I always go into a song saying I’m gonna add backing vocals and I always freaking forget or can’t think of where to put them etc and it bugs me to the lordsssssss

but ty for this and I appreciate you and everyone taking the time to listen 

GAGASEXUAL

First of all,

I love your style.

but...

As a producer i have to tell you the things to improve so you can make better and bigger songs.

1- The vocals are too raw you should use some effects on it. 

2- You used loops so technically you didn’t mix it completely.

3- As i hear, you didn’t master your song and it decreases the quality of the song.

Keep making music you have the light 🙏🏻

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, GAGASEXUAL said:

First of all,

I love your style.

but...

As a producer i have to tell you the things to improve so you can make better and bigger songs.

1- The vocals are too raw you should use some effects on it. 

2- You used loops so technically you didn’t mix it completely.

3- As i hear, you didn’t master your song and it decreases the quality of the song.

Keep making music you have the light 🙏🏻

Tysm, I think I am slowly improving I uploaded a song called In My World (it’s on the same channel) it has effects and I programmed the loops myself by like making the rhythm and melody myself rather then pre made loops, and as for mastering I need to do that but like I can never find places that do it well for free or anything but ty I will hopefully keep making music.

I listened to it 10 minutes ago and the chorus is stuck in my head, so I came back here just to tell you it's pretty catchy. Can't give you any advice about the song but as many people mentionned the vocals sound a bit too raw. Keep working on music because this is great! :)

ImpossiblePrincess
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I listened to it 10 minutes ago and the chorus is stuck in my head, so I came back here just to tell you it's pretty catchy. Can't give you any advice about the song but as many people mentionned the vocals sound a bit too raw. Keep working on music because this is great! :)

Awe Tysm that means a lot and I’m so happy it’s catchy it stuck in my head whilst making it so ty! I really regret not adding any effects on the lead vocals 

Archived