Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we ever getting ASIB's instrumentals?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Still waiting for my wigs to be snatched

WeepyJovialHerculesbeetle-size_restricte

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Just now, Loopy said:

I heard Logic Pro X is phenomenal at muting vocal tracks! ;) 

Windows flop :ally: Anyone got a .zip?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

1 minute ago, Loopy said:

I honestly don't but I'll look around for you :pawsup:

https://dbr.ee/gAFR Someone got me this for 'Heal Me' it may sound rough in the verses but is perfect in the pre-chorus and chorus.

Serial Chiller

Clearly there are instrumental tracks. We hear them in the movie - namely Heal Me and Why did you do that. They just haven't leaked. 
Not sure about those live recorded ones like Shallow, ARUTW, ITA. I can even hear the piano pedalling sound in ITA.

17 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Clearly there are instrumental tracks. We hear them in the movie - namely Heal Me and Why did you do that. They just haven't leaked. 
Not sure about those live recorded ones like Shallow, ARUTW, ITA. I can even hear the piano pedalling sound in ITA.

what's more likely are demos leaking tbh because they had to have been recorded as demos at some point to play for WB

Archived