Featured Posts

messybottom
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

They are hyping it so much and I love it :giveup: 

They wanna snatch those ratings :lmao:

messybottom
6 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

This is gonna be cultural moment and will go down in history of pop 

For sure. 1000%. I see why the Grammy performance was so left field, cause she wants the Oscars to be THAT MOMENT. :applause:

I kept waiting for a snippet of the song

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MaryJaneHolland

They need to discount the song that week + upload the performance on Youtube right after :air: 

The song can really repeak, but radio is holding it back. :triggered:

Bigmac1162

I'm so excited to see them perform at the Oscars.  I keep watching their performance in Vegas.  Hurry up Feb 24th!!!

13 hours ago, Bigmac1162 said:

I'm so excited to see them perform at the Oscars.  I keep watching their performance in Vegas.  Hurry up Feb 24th!!!

I need to see it at least twice every day or I can't keep on living

Bigmac1162
10 minutes ago, MEM said:

I need to see it at least twice every day or I can't keep on living

Just think after the Oscars probably no more Bradley/Stefani duets. He will be focusing on his next project and she hopefully on her next album while she’s on hiatus from Enigma 

2 hours ago, Bigmac1162 said:

Just think after the Oscars probably no more Bradley/Stefani duets. He will be focusing on his next project and she hopefully on her next album while she’s on hiatus from Enigma 

Stahppp :messga:

Maybe down the line he'll ask her to write a song for one of his movies and they'll be back in each other's lives again :heart:

Bigmac1162
2 hours ago, MEM said:

Stahppp :messga:

Maybe down the line he'll ask her to write a song for one of his movies and they'll be back in each other's lives again :heart:

Let’s hope. Would love for them to work together. If not onscreen then for her to do the soundtrack 

45 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

Let’s hope. Would love for them to work together. If not onscreen then for her to do the soundtrack 

They connected a lot, and he loved working with her, wouldnt be surprised if Bradley gets her on his next directorial project or the one after that

Archived