Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley Cooper Will Not Perform As Jackson at the Oscars

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Whispering
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean I was not expecting him to anyway

Btw on a different note am I the only one annoyed that men have very few options for formal clothing?

I mean except for really daring artists that break from the norm... Generally speaking for every major event men wear either a suit or a tux...

We look like friggen mass produced cloned robots :saladga:

Most men love this. They don’t want a bunch of choices, because they really don’t care. Just pick it for them, lol. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
Just now, Whispering said:

Most men love this. They don’t want a bunch of choices, because they really don’t care. Just pick it for them, lol. 

I kinda don't like that standard

Like it makes easy but I never have as much fun picking out clothes as my wife for formal events... It's always a suit :rip:

The only thing u play around with is the colours of the suit, shirt and tie and a few minor differences in its design

freebit

I'm kind of glad he's talking about a traditional performance because he was hinting that he had some "cool and unconventional ideas" for their Oscars performance back in November. For all I know they could have been legit cool ideas, but their one big performance of Shallow really doesn't need to be weird IMO (though I do love mess and weird things, but the Oscars ain't the place for it). 

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

I kinda don't like that standard

Like it makes easy but I never have as much fun picking out clothes as my wife for formal events... It's always a suit :rip:

The only thing u play around with is the colours of the suit, shirt and tie and a few minor differences in its design

Yeah, most guys are happy they don’t have all those choices for a formal event. Most guys don’t want to think much about it...”just tell me what to wear”, lol.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Yeah, most guys are happy they don’t have all those choices for a formal event. Most guys don’t want to think much about it...”just tell me what to wear”, lol.

I get what you mean, but still those social standards svck. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

GagaSavedMyLife

This is going to be a great performance. I know that Bradley Cooper isn't a professional singer but damnit if he doesn't have a strong voice after all of that training.  A lot of good singers aren't good live singers and a lot of good live singers have off nights, it really doesn't matter because performing at the Oscars is an honor, and it's a highlight in both of their careers that show what they can do over the majority of the world. It takes a lot to make a movie like that, to create a character such as Jackson and then embody it, so imagining him singing as the character is very odd. An actor portrays a part, he doesn't live it, even the best actors. This performance is to showcase the song and the songwriting, not to showcase their characters. I tip my hat to the both of them and I know this is going to be a great number. They've put years in to this and to culminate the hard work at the Oscars, well, I couldn't think of a better send-off to the press junket of A Star Is Born.

New to the Site, Not to the Fandom

Diamond heart99

I don’t care if he performs in drag. Just as long as he holds his pee in. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I just look forward to the performance, should be a true highlight of the night. 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived