đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

If they've split up then they've split up, but anyone being happy with the split (unless it was a toxic relationship) and hoping she goes to bang Bradley (who has a ladyfriend) is gross.

If Gaga goes and splits up a couple, I couldn't support her anymore. I don't support homebreaking trash, and Gaga already has an iffy past with how she and Taylor became a thing...

If Bradley / Gaga happens I don't think she would break that couple. I mean when you're good in your relationship no one is a threat to it. If it happens, that's Bradley / Irina is not that strong as a couple tbh.

Anyway I don't think that will happen even if she broke up with Christian. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truth will come out on Oscar night. There is absolutely no way an Oscar nominee’s significant other would not accompany them to the biggest night of their life. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Your support towards her music aka you streaming, buying and promoting her music doesn’t give you the right to be disrespectful towards her personal life. She doesn’t owe us anything. You literally buy musis for yourself and not for her. 

giphy.gif

witchcocktor
13 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

I thought her and Taylor met on a music video.  He was seeing someone else at the time?? 

''  Taylor Kinney’s girlfriend woke to his late night call but what she heard were kissing sounds and breathy whispers. Her man was cheating and the woman was Lady Gaga ''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968919/Ultimate-betrayal-Taylor-Kinney-s-girlfriend-woke-late-night-call-heard-kissing-sounds-breathy-whispers-man-cheating-woman-Lady-Gaga.html

I don't need Gaga to be a homewrecking loser once again. I mean, I don't know how TRUE that article is, but I don't see any reason to doubt it. Gaga, heck, everyone should only go after people who are single.

Bigmac1162

Oh my I have to admit I liked her music but I wasn't following her closely back then.  I just thought they made a nice couple and was sad when they called off the engagement.  Rumors of Bradley/Gaga have been circulating since their getting to know you phase before shooting started on ASIB and he and Irina are still together.  So don't think there's much of a chance of Gaga being a homewrecker again.  They will remain very close friends and that's it.

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Stef said:

The truth will come out on Oscar night. There is absolutely no way an Oscar nominee’s significant other would not accompany them to the biggest night of their life. 

Especially knowing he was there for Golden Globes, Critics Choices, SAG

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

''  Taylor Kinney’s girlfriend woke to his late night call but what she heard were kissing sounds and breathy whispers. Her man was cheating and the woman was Lady Gaga ''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968919/Ultimate-betrayal-Taylor-Kinney-s-girlfriend-woke-late-night-call-heard-kissing-sounds-breathy-whispers-man-cheating-woman-Lady-Gaga.html

I don't need Gaga to be a homewrecking loser once again. I mean, I don't know how TRUE that article is, but I don't see any reason to doubt it. Gaga, heck, everyone should only go after people who are single.

Once again if you are in a strong relationship, that doesn't happen. That's Taylor and his ex were in a shitty relationship tbh. No need to cheat when you're in a great relationship

Economy
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Your support towards her music aka you streaming, buying and promoting her music doesn’t give you the right to be disrespectful towards her personal life. She doesn’t owe us anything. You literally buy musis for yourself and not for her. 

Doesn't matter. He said I was poison for her. Also the buying the album's part is definitely not for me as u don't need to buy squat these days to listen to music

Like I'm a net negative for her life

F off. I didn't say anything that special especially since It wasn't even a fully serious comment

After all the support for the last 10 years as a loyal fan I find it super offensive to be called poison to Gaga just because I gave a half-serious comment the user didn't agree with

That was way worse than what I said. I never even said Gaga should do anything. I mentioned a thought I had

Him calling me that on the other hand is a direct accusation

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

F off. I didn't say anything that special especially since It wasn't even a fully serious comment

:wtfga:

I’m used to you kinda being nice and ready for polite discussion and I’m kinda surprised by this honestly.. Whatever.. I didn’t mean anything bad by saying that.. I was just stating facts 

witchcocktor
37 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Once again if you are in a strong relationship, that doesn't happen. That's Taylor and his ex were in a shitty relationship tbh. No need to cheat when you're in a great relationship

If you are in a shitty relationship, that doesn't mean you are given a fast pass to be a shitty person.

Economy
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:wtfga:

I’m used to you kinda being nice and ready for polite discussion and I’m kinda surprised by this honestly.. Whatever.. I didn’t mean anything bad by saying that.. I was just stating facts 

Usually I am

But honestly I gave a half serious comment and a thought. I literally haven't gotten good vibes from Carino that's why I had that thought cross my mind. But I haven't said anything about Carino a single time cuz I never met him in person and I could be totally wrong about him and I can admit my vibes don't mean anything

But I stated it for the sake of stating it. Its not like I was telling Gaga what she should do nor did I even say it in a very serious way

So after a decade of loyalty (I've been a fan before she even became known in the US) to be accused of being poison to Gaga (as if that user has any clue how I've acted as a fan) because of one thing I said many might not agree with...

I actually took serious offense to that so I'm kinda p*ssed tbh :crossed:

Edit: I'm also stressed cuz my wife been off work for 2 weeks due to an injury and I missed work from the flu and my car broke down and I had to fix it and now I dunno how I'm gonna pay my rent... I'm sorry if I'm more snappy than usual :(

Whispering
16 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

If you are in a shitty relationship, that doesn't mean you are given a fast pass to be a shitty person.

That was on Taylor. He was the one cheating. Who knows if and when, and what, he told Gaga. Gaga was kind of busy back then. She wasn’t exactly hanging around the neighborhood, dating every night. You realize she wasn’t your average girl, right?

Diamond heart99

Wow.

Talk about missing that mark. You preach about how Gaga would be sooooo upset to see people not liking Carino.

But then people call her a home wrecker?

GTFO with that ish.

Why is it automatically the woman’s fault? But Taylor Kinney skates? Or Bradley (if something happened, which it didn’t because he’s like the only decent man in Hollywood)

I think Gaga would be heartbroken to realize she has so many misogynistic fans.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived