Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Sure he is. Except he’s not. 

How can you be sure?

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Sure he is. Except he’s not. 

ian is in mexico to?

3 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

''  Taylor Kinney’s girlfriend woke to his late night call but what she heard were kissing sounds and breathy whispers. Her man was cheating and the woman was Lady Gaga ''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968919/Ultimate-betrayal-Taylor-Kinney-s-girlfriend-woke-late-night-call-heard-kissing-sounds-breathy-whispers-man-cheating-woman-Lady-Gaga.html

I don't need Gaga to be a homewrecking loser once again. I mean, I don't know how TRUE that article is, but I don't see any reason to doubt it. Gaga, heck, everyone should only go after people who are single.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

She’s gonna have some amazing Tiffany’s custom couture jewelry on her left hand so she can be photographed “with a ring” without it being “that ring.” Bet

or she has zero rings on and prances down that red carpet without giving a single f**k a la the Grammys.

I personally hope she takes Glenn as her date either way :trollga:

LilyLark

Yikes, the misogyny jumped out here.

I read that article—Taylor was supposedly dating that girl for what, around a year, and she ran to the Daily Fail, a notoriously racist and sexist tabloid that prints wrong trash all the time, years later to get some cash by claiming Taylor and Gaga hooked up while she was with him? I wouldn't trust her word, tbh. Secondly, IF Taylor cheated he was the one who wrecked his own relationship, not Gaga, and it's entirely possible she didn't even know he had a girlfriend at the time. But even if Gaga did know and Taylor did cheat, people are imperfect—and I'd have to stop liking nearly every old Hollywood star, Tom Hanks, Greta Gerwig, Denzel, and more if I suddenly decided to scarlet letter everyone based on their fidelity.

Also, there is a difference between people who are dating who either cheat or break up when they find someone else (especially if they aren't living together), and someone who breaks up with their partner who has a kid/married/engaged (or a combo).  I'm not saying cheating is okay, cause it's hurtful as hell, but Taylor allegedly cheating (and I'm side-eying that story cause I don't trust anyone who would go to the Daily Fail) on his girlfriend is not on the same level as him cheating on his wife or live in girlfriend of years or so on. And sometimes relationships just ends when you find someone else. Again, it's messy, but it's better to end a miserable relationship if you find someone else you like rather than sticking it out and being miserable or cheating. And yeah, that applies to Bradley too although there doesn't seem to be anything there besides those two having an emotional connection.

And Gaga's relationship with Cristian didn't have to be toxic or cheating didn't have to occur for them to break up. Sometimes it just runs its course, especially considering how much older he is than her. And they could still be together, although her being with Bo is kind of a sign.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, getthatoscar said:

She’s gonna have some amazing Tiffany’s custom couture jewelry on her left hand so she can be photographed “with a ring” without it being “that ring.” Bet

or she has zero rings on and prances down that red carpet without giving a single f**k a la the Grammys.

I personally hope she takes Glenn as her date either way :trollga:

LOL. If some people are hell bent on seeing it as some escandalando, and not just a relationship running its course or running into trouble cause of the age difference—then I want it to be a fun scandal. Janelle and Tessa ended it, supposedly, so think of the drama if Janelle and Gaga ran off together to dress up as robots and create electropop and have the most over the top relationship ever.

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

How can you be sure?

Because they are over.

It’s so over that Stevie Wonder can see it.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Sanne Godijn
13 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Because they are over.

It’s so over that Stevie Wonder can see it.

I wont believe anything untill either gaga or christian or her team confirms it 

Diamond heart99
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I wont believe anything untill either gaga or christian or her team confirms it 

What a hero. You do you. 

But for what it’s worth, Gaga’s BEEN confirming it. Hard. 

Who's Carino?

I feel like I'm on the deep end with this one :ladyhaha:

relax people. Bradley will profess is love on stage at the oscars. The video will be viral for months and shallow will go number one at every Oscar ceremony till the end of times

Diamond heart99
42 minutes ago, Akiki said:

relax people. Bradley will profess is love on stage at the oscars. The video will be viral for months and shallow will go number one at every Oscar ceremony till the end of times

Gross. 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:45 AM, Bigmac1162 said:

Oh my I have to admit I liked her music but I wasn't following her closely back then.  I just thought they made a nice couple and was sad when they called off the engagement.  Rumors of Bradley/Gaga have been circulating since their getting to know you phase before shooting started on ASIB and he and Irina are still together.  So don't think there's much of a chance of Gaga being a homewrecker again.  They will remain very close friends and that's it.

This is one of the most intelligent comments written here about this subject: Better they should remain close/close friends. They do love each other, and platonic love tends to not burn out. I Buy it!!!

Watch As I Dive In

On 2/16/2019 at 12:24 PM, Bigmac1162 said:

no I heard on E! News she was in Mexico.  I wonder how long she's staying.  Her and Bradley need to rehearse so they can kill it at the Oscars

Just what I was thinking: This week will be the litmus test for GaBra. IF. If she is single, AND he is so nervous about performing Shallow (as has been reported everywhere) they are going to have to spend loads of time together this week rehearsing. And creating that magic we all saw in ASIB. Come to think of it - this week is the litmus test not for GaBra. It is the ultimate test for Irina and Bradley. I seriously wish her well. Once this week is past, Gaga and Bradley will likely not see each other again professionally until the lead-up to next year's Grammys. It is ALL on the line now.

Watch As I Dive In

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived