life

Gaga’s new instagram story

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyLuca

Next enigma is in 3 months. sooooo she could release a single. Imagine Enigma starting with a new set list. I mean it would probably cost us songs like BDR etc. but we might get some new songs?

I dont expect it tho. I think anything LG6 related comes laaaate this year or (and this is more likely) 2020. 

Gdmt. I feel it. I turn into a little delulu. Whats happening to me?!

Did I miss something ?!?!

when did she break with carino

i know I didn't see  him lately 

but is that true ?! 

Any confirmation ?! 

Or r u just hinting that guys ?! 

Zander

This made me think how I'd love a coffee table book again of just a visual diary but preferably with a non problematic photographer this time. :green:

Also I love seeing this free spirited side to Gaga :sara:

Stewful2929

She is acting weird even for her, I am worried about her. She just broke up with her fiancé (so we think) and posting pics like this. Like I don’t get it, how can you be in love then a week later be like this? I hope her mental state is okay rn l. I feel for her and hate to say it but I feel so bad for carino because he seemed so in love with her. I finally started to like him and now this 

Zander
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

This entire thread is gonna be a mess. :fail:

I can actually hear the Lil' conspirators creeping into this thread as we speak trying to find that ring.

tenor.gif

Bloody hooker
30 minutes ago, Weasel said:

For a second I thought she was with that guy from the Chainsmokers :air:

bef35716711aa9ebd5003d578f323b26.jpg

Why does he look hot in this picture? :nooo:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

LGMonster95

She just likes her recent tattoos, she was even talking about it on that video on her boat and that's all. There's no reasons for y'all to make 123412341 theories about it

monketsharona
29 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I can't at people grasping straws with this GAGA thing. Whew the delusion jumped out :vegas:

Yeah and I'm sure that all the fun jumped out from Gaga Daily somewhere in 2016 :vegas:

FfFfFfFF

Her face & glasses are giving me major TFM/ BTW vibes. It reminds me of one picture but I don't know which one. :oprah:

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah and I'm sure that all the fun jumped out from Gaga Daily somewhere in 2016 :vegas:

I guess opinions died somewhere along the way too :vegas:

freebit

Sis, this is messy AF. :air: I mean, a pic with the tattoo artist next to his work on her naked back would be a bit risqué, but understandable, and would lend to some intrigue while still being tame. Posing next to him in a thong on a beach (or sidewalk?) is just....:smh: Maybe my sensibilities are too delicate.

Anyway, this is likely not even her new man, but I feel like she's definitely sending the message that she and Carino are done for sure and is actively burning whatever bridge or hopes that exist, and stomping on the ashes for good measure. :nooo:

Archived