💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Little Mix ft Ty Dolla $ign - Think About Us

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I enjoyed the video and the girls looked stunning!

Little Mix have stated the video shows the journey of a relationship from the honeymoon phase to the icy break-up

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Admin changed the title to Little Mix ft Ty Dolla $ign - Think About Us

it's a pretty boring video, they look cute but that's about it & I wish these girls would stop with the sh*tty rap features :ohwell:

also I can't believe they're not pushing Strip as a single, that song issa bop :oprah:

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Zelda said:

it's a pretty boring video, they look cute but that's about it & I wish these girls would stop with the sh*tty rap features :ohwell:

also I can't believe they're not pushing Strip as a single, that song issa bop :oprah:

they wanted Strip as their first single but Simon Cowell and his label Syco did not want it to be - they have since left that label.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

they wanted Strip as their first single but Simon Cowell and his label Syco did not want it to be - they have since left that label.

I know, it's just such a missed opportunity imo, especially since Think About Us is underperforming.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Zelda said:

I know, it's just such a missed opportunity imo, especially since Think About Us is underperforming.

hopefully their performance at the Brits will help, their singles usually do amazing!

but I wouldn't be surprised if they performed Woman Like Me at the Brits as it is nominated for a few awards there.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Magneto

The girls are all looking STUN as per usual, but the concept of the video is kinda boring imo

Free my mind

StrawberryBlond

All the girls look gorgeous and the song's grown on me a little. Although the scenes with them wrapped around the guys were a bit much. Pausing at that precise moment would make whoever had just walked in think you were watching a dirty video. The rap feature is so brief that it's kinda pointless but I guess they needed something to push this song as the album isn't doing that well. I don't know if this is going to be the downfall of them now that they've left Syco. I just don't know how they'll fare without Simon Cowell promoting them and now that XF's over. It's a shame because they have so much to give but this latest album just wasn't doing it for me as much and the sad thing is, it took 2 years to make but sounds more like something that was rushed out in a year. Their last 2 year break between Salute and Get Weird resulted in their best work yet but not this time. But I don't know if they'll come back this year with something new.

Gimme More
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

All the girls look gorgeous and the song's grown on me a little. Although the scenes with them wrapped around the guys were a bit much. Pausing at that precise moment would make whoever had just walked in think you were watching a dirty video. The rap feature is so brief that it's kinda pointless but I guess they needed something to push this song as the album isn't doing that well. I don't know if this is going to be the downfall of them now that they've left Syco. I just don't know how they'll fare without Simon Cowell promoting them and now that XF's over. It's a shame because they have so much to give but this latest album just wasn't doing it for me as much and the sad thing is, it took 2 years to make but sounds more like something that was rushed out in a year. Their last 2 year break between Salute and Get Weird resulted in their best work yet but not this time. But I don't know if they'll come back this year with something new.

I get what you mean, this wasn't one of my favourite videos of theirs either and I love Little Mix. I too, thought this was probably their most 'sexiest' video yet. The guy Leigh-Anne was with in the video was her long term boyfriend who is a football player.

Woman Like Me did pretty well but i'm not sure if this single will do well even though I love the song. I'd say LM5 & Glory Days are my two favourite albums, they seem to be putting a lot of effort into this current album. I agree with them having too many rap features.

I get where you're coming from hopefully they won't miss out on opportunities on appearing on the X Factor, Simon has allowed others to come back that he previously dropped/left his label to perform on the show. In regards to X Factor they've stated there is going to be an all stars edition this year with past contestants and a celebrity version, Simon also said that he will be bring back the regular version the following year. But Jesy did say people at Syco rwanted them to flirt with certain people to get further, they said it was another reason they left the label.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived