💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The prophecy Gaga made in 2011 is coming true - Gaga planned her career?

Roboboy

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

but was only shown in 2011 at the Monster Ball lmaooooo :ladyhaha:

No it wasn’t. I saw it at the Monsterball in 2010. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

I know this might sound stupid, but just listen to me.

In the Manifesto of Little Monsters from 2011 at the Monster Ball, Gaga says:

"and this is The Fame

Love 

And art

12-18-1974

Lady Gaga"

This exactly corresponds to her albums.

The Fame = The Fame and The Fame Monster. 

Love = Born This Way

and art = ARTPOP

12-18-1974 = Joanne (Joanne's birth date)

Lady Gaga = LG6!

And now LG6 is rumoured to be called Gaga because of the tattoo Gaga got! She only ever gets tattoos for albums now, and La Vie En Rose tattoo was for ASIB. I know it sounds stupid, but it's either a MASSIVE coincidence, or something fishy is going on. I'm not joking, I really think this was all planned this way. But if this is true, then does it mean her next album is her last? Or her last of what we know of her? Anyways.......thoughts?

It doesn’t just sound stupid, it is stupid.

C2C wasn’t mentioned in her Manifesto. While it was the first page turner in her elusive career.

hausofcy

Nnnnn a reach sis

I saw this thread and assumed you were linking an interview in which she said “it’s ok to hate on my music right now but you’ll appreciate this in 20 years” or something like that. That specific line stayed with me and I feel like we might not be 20 years later but gaga is finally getting acknowledged for being a musical genius for her recent AND previous work

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

9 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

"That's just something she was saying to turn every question about her new music into another mention of AHS during the promo tour." How would you know? She said her next record was inspired by AHS: Hotel. And according to someone who worked with Gaga, Frankensteined is a RedOne track recorded for the original LG5. 

You must be right for TFM tho. 

She told fans backstage that it was for Act 2 when she sang it for them, didn't she? I was backstage that night waiting for the M&G to be over so we could film a video for RadioARTPOP. I had friends in the M&G. To be fair though, Act 2 would also be considered LG5. But calling it ARTPOP Act 2 and doing that before Joanne would still support the OP's theory even though Joanne would be LG6. 

I don't know about the AHS inspired music, I've just assumed it was a line for interviews ever since Joanne came out.

I don't really have an opinion on the theory btw. I just think it's fascinating to discuss this stuff with other people who love her as much as I do.

My name isn't Timmers

2School4Cool

I never buy into speculation about this stuff, but the interlude mixed with the G A G A tattoo has me curious; not entirely sold, but curious.

See The Best In Everyone

TheSlash
14 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

:air: It's the date Joanne died, henny :nooo:  :air: 

Ew, David!

2School4Cool
5 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Y'all reachin' :awkney:

Probably, I’m getting wrapped up in it but deep down I know it’s a total reach haha

See The Best In Everyone

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, Timmers said:

She told fans backstage that it was for Act 2 when she sang it for them, didn't she? I was backstage that night waiting for the M&G to be over so we could film a video for RadioARTPOP. I had friends in the M&G. To be fair though, Act 2 would also be considered LG5. But calling it ARTPOP Act 2 and doing that before Joanne would still support the OP's theory even though Joanne would be LG6. 

I don't know about the AHS inspired music, I've just assumed it was a line for interviews ever since Joanne came out.

I don't really have an opinion on the theory btw. I just think it's fascinating to discuss this stuff with other people who love her as much as I do.

She didn't talk about Frankenstein before 2016, and by that time she never mention Act II ever again. I think you're mistaking it with Sire, the alleged song about Michael Jackson :) 

Lippoutou
18 hours ago, LG6IsComing said:

I know this might sound stupid, but just listen to me.

In the Manifesto of Little Monsters from 2011 at the Monster Ball, Gaga says:

"and this is The Fame

Love 

And art

12-18-1974

Lady Gaga"

This exactly corresponds to her albums.

The Fame = The Fame and The Fame Monster. 

Love = Born This Way

and art = ARTPOP

Lady Gaga = LG6!

And now LG6 is rumoured to be called Gaga because of the tattoo Gaga got! She only ever gets tattoos for albums now, and La Vie En Rose tattoo was for ASIB. I know it sounds stupid, but it's either a MASSIVE coincidence, or something fishy is going on. I'm not joking, I really think this was all planned this way. But if this is true, then does it mean her next album is her last? Or her last of what we know of her? Anyways.......thoughts?

Excuse me no

Idk but my birthday is 12/18. It freaked me out when I first saw that date and I was like wtf happened in 74. I researched it back then and found the Joanne connection. So I was born on the 18th anniversary of Joanne’s death đŸ’€đŸ–€đŸ’€

Archived