Featured Posts

RAMROD

Y'all better be ready for that #SurpriseRelease! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss

New album title La Vie En Rose or GAGA then based on tattoos. Or both. La Vie (Jazz/Piano) and GAGA (Pop).

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I wouldn't mind if it had a similar sound to Heal Me

1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

New album title La Vie En Rose or GAGA then based on tattoos. Or both. La Vie (Jazz/Piano) and GAGA (Pop).

Sorry to say, but it will be pop industrial. No more soft songs. The ones she is working with Boyz Noize and SOPHIE. If you have checked them out before, you'll know how they sounds like. It will be rock like Perfect Illusion but with more oomph. The lyrics on many songs are political heavy, talking about the divisions, the heightened violence and hate happening lately, and Right winger's bigoted rhetoric all around the world. RebelGa reborn! :fan:

Also, she will finally do her first cover song for her solo album. It will be Nine Inch Nails song, Head Like A Hole :fan:

Get ready to see Gaga in spikes and leather jacket again :fan:

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JustAnother
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Sorry to say, but it will be pop industrial. No more soft songs. The ones she is working with Boyz Noize and SOPHIE. If you have checked them out before, you'll know how they sounds like. It will be rock like Perfect Illusion but with more oomph. The lyrics on many songs are political heavy, talking about the divisions, the heightened violence and hate happening lately, and Right winger's bigoted rhetoric all around the world. RebelGa reborn! :fan:

Also, she will finally do her first cover song for her solo album. It will be Nine Inch Nails song, Head Like A Hole :fan:

Get ready to see Gaga in spikes and leather jacket again :fan:

:giggle:

Joanne was already political :triggered: No thanks. I think It’ll be a fun/flirty album, like ARTPOP but more experimental. Also BN and Sophie aren’t rock... Also DJWS will have his hand on it so I’d expect some hip/hop or RnB. 

Glamourpuss

She hasn't picked up her Oscar yet. I think she's definitely still in the ASIB era. 

I think the earliest she will release will be the end of Summer.

OliverDaniels
6 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

As much as I want LG6, I really hope she waits until Q4 and pushes ARUTW first. That song deserves to be a classic in her discography along with shallow, and that song is very radio friendly so it would put her back in a good place with pop radio before the LG6 lead. Seeing how they are rolling out a 2nd ASIB single in Europe, I wouldn't be surprised if the US was next. When I saw the GAGA tattoo tho, the first thing that  came to my mind was, "LG6 IS SELF TITLED" THAT WOULD SCALP THE WORLD :messga::legend:

Ngl I don’t want any more singles off ASIB, I know it might mean more nominations next year but I thinks it’s almost time for the era to start wrapping up

monketsharona
6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

She would've teased a little more musical stuff like she did for Joanne. Her playing guitar etc. 

Not sure she'll tease this time, she said herself she want next record to be a total surprise

Widows Kiss

ASIB era will be over afters the Oscars, so I really hope we'll get a new lead single soon. I just hope she won't clash with Rihanna, Taylor or Adele because that is a battle we shouldn't take. :sis:

monketsharona
6 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

As much as I want LG6, I really hope she waits until Q4 and pushes ARUTW first. 

Q4 and making her competing against Adele in the charts and on the same award season ? The best idea of the century :oops:

If her management is smart they will try to release the album before the end of September

monketsharona

To me the best schedule would be :

- LG6 lead single for late Spring to aim a Summer run on the radio. There's always a feeze of radio playlists during Summer. 

- Second single : August. For the end of holiday.

- Album released somewhere in September 

That would avoid her to go against Adele on Grammys 2021 (and in the charts too). And that would give her the opportunity to aim both pop and soundtrack categories at Grammys 2020. Plus great sales and no huge contenders.

1st Attempt: the LG6 era will start in May

2nd Attempt: the LG6 era will start in October

3rd Attempt: the LG6 era will start in 2020

MaryJaneHolland
53 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Q4 and making her competing against Adele in the charts and on the same award season ? The best idea of the century :oops:

If her management is smart they will try to release the album before the end of September

But that way LG6 will compete against ASIB at the Oscars next year :selena:

Archived