💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the new era about to begin?

Siena

Featured Posts

I don't know but I feel like gaga's attitude at the Grammys and during her performance, her new tattoos and the way she's interacting with us could mean that the LG6 era is about to begin. She just seems like she's at a transitioning stage, because I feel like she's been acting a little different this past week. Maybe something is about to happen, or she and Christian did split and she's just living her life, or maybe I am totally delusional and honestly  I'll accept that. I just want to know if anyone else has a sense that something has changed:oops:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

I don’t know if something actually is coming but I hope. Three of my favs have released/ are releasing music over the course of the next week, I’d love to add Gaga to the list!

See The Best In Everyone

1 minute ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I don’t know if something actually is coming but I hope. Three of my favs have released/ are releasing music over the course of the next week, I’d love to add Gaga to the list!

that would be amazing! I don't feel like a single will be released anytime soon, but I feel like she'll maybe start to tease the general vibe of album

2School4Cool
Just now, Smcgibben said:

that would be amazing! I don't feel like a single will be released anytime soon, but I feel like she'll maybe start to tease the general vibe of album

I would be happy. I would be ecstatic if she even used #LG6 in a post to let us know something is coming. Knowing we at least can look forward to a lead single at some point this year would be awesome.

See The Best In Everyone

Tom Nook

I hope we get some sort of information after the Oscars even if it’s not LG6 I’m really interested to see what she has in store for future projects :popcorn:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Smother Em Eh

Maybe, hopefully we will. But we'll just have to find out. Gaga is so unpredictable so who knows? Makes it all more fun too! :triggered::excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Monsieur D

Too soon. Likely the new era starts Sep/Oct. Mark my words.

ARUTW deserves to be a single. Gaga/Interscope please don't play with my feelings this way. 

WildAmerican

Nope. There will be nothing new till later this year at the earliest, but most likely next year. ASIB still has a lot of steam considering the lead single is still going strong.

messybottom

As much as I want LG6, I really hope she waits until Q4 and pushes ARUTW first. That song deserves to be a classic in her discography along with shallow, and that song is very radio friendly so it would put her back in a good place with pop radio before the LG6 lead. Seeing how they are rolling out a 2nd ASIB single in Europe, I wouldn't be surprised if the US was next. When I saw the GAGA tattoo tho, the first thing that  came to my mind was, "LG6 IS SELF TITLED" THAT WOULD SCALP THE WORLD :messga::legend:

19 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

Who are your favs that are releasing?

2School4Cool

I’m honestly conflicted. There are more logical points against new music coming soon, but I still somewhat feel like something new is at least being focused on behind the scenes. I agree if new music is coming it’ll likely be at least late August before we hear anything.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
Just now, darkpaw said:

Who are your favs that are releasing?

Bruno Mars “Please Me” just came out

P!nk “Walk Me Home” and Rob Thomas “One Less Day (Dying Young)” come out next week and I couldn’t be more excited!

See The Best In Everyone

derpmonster

She would've teased a little more musical stuff like she did for Joanne. Her playing guitar etc. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived