đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could erase one song from history..

Catnikko

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

I know the GGD community won’t know and probably won’t care about this song but it’s one of my favorite songs of all time. I would love to be able to say I wrote this song.

See The Best In Everyone

FRANK1991
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

:ally:

actually that's a great idea, not only do we finally get rid of the song from Gaga but we can enjoy it as it is if that makes any sense :huntyga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I Kissed a Girl by Kitty Kat :party:

U know it makes more sense from a gay's perspective :selena:

I kissed a girl and I liked it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it

Monsieur D
34 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I know the GGD community won’t know and probably won’t care about this song but it’s one of my favorite songs of all time. I would love to be able to say I wrote this song.

Hand me Down it's one of my favorite Matchbox Twenty songs (love Bright Lights and Bent too), but this one it's special to me, brings me so many good memories. 

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, Mister D said:

Hand me Down it's one of my favorite Matchbox Twenty songs (love Bright Lights and Bent too), but this one it's special to me, brings me so many good memories. 

My top three would have to be Hand Me Down, Parade, and Bright Lights. I’m happy to see I’m not the only one who likes MB20 on this site :laughga:

See The Best In Everyone

Monsieur D
5 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

My top three would have to be Hand Me Down, Parade, and Bright Lights. I’m happy to see I’m not the only one who likes MB20 on this site :laughga:

M20 are AMAZING! If You're Gone is a classic too. 

I'm listening "More Than You Think You Are" just right now. Thanks for the reminder :kiss:

2School4Cool
3 minutes ago, Mister D said:

M20 are AMAZING! If You're Gone is a classic too. 

I'm listening "More Than You Think You Are" just right now. Thanks for the reminder :kiss:

My fav band! Rob Thomas has a new solo single coming February 20th and I can’t wait.

Haha good choice, that’s my favorite album of theirs

See The Best In Everyone

Archived