đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could erase one song from history..

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

and release it as your own song, which song would you choose? 

only choose one! 

I think I'd choose this 

Actual patient

I’d choose this one. I connect with this song so much.

this is better.

I’d thank my haters in my Grammy’s speech. But remond that I am f*cking fantastic!

i can just imagine how much this one song can kickstart my career as a global pop icon :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

Did you change the thread title? Gurl

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Okay I know this is an odd choice, but I’ve been working with Ayesha Erotica and I’m still blown away with her songwriting and production on this track 

”You badmouth every friend that you had and I know for a fact cause they called you out by name, f*cked up every dream that you had with the scenes and the fads, you just look so lame, you try to repair what you broke but you slipped up again and you ran away back home, now you got nobody to turn to, I think that you belong alone”

UGH I can’t believe she sold this masterpiece, I’m just glad Slayyyter gave it justice. 

However if I had a wise decision, I would pick “Baby One More Time,” but I couldn’t just snatch Britney's fame like that. 

Closer

I want that success :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Catnikko
25 minutes ago, Twitter said:

:ally:

I can't tell if you only read the title before you posted or if you're being funny :pole:

Actual patient

Smother Em Eh

I’d love to make my way into the pop world and take it by storm with this classic and become a pop icon shortly after! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

54 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I can't tell if you only read the title before you posted or if you're being funny :pole:

Both :gaycat:

Archived