Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The rumors are most likely true

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
12 minutes ago, josephalexander said:

GAGA is definitely the album title. Bookmark me. And I called it on Joanne being LG5 two weeks before, for the record. Here’s some evidence ladies:

- GAGA tattoo (obviously)

- “sorry Joanne, there’s a new girl in town... GAGA” at the JWT

- Haus members BEEN posting GAGA as the caption on various pictures of Ms. Germanotta throughout 2018

- it’s been a decade of Ms. GAGA’s career 

- it just fookin makes sense sistrens

- bookmark me :huntyga:

Bookmarked 

tenor.gif?itemid=10250927

hopefully this thread doesn’t get archived and closed :messga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

If she's going to make a self titled album, I'm setting the bar really high for the music. It better be the best thing she'll ever release.

chaeri pls

Reality

I kinda like the idea of "GAGA" being the title of the next album, but am I missing something, cause I don't really see how y'all are thinking that it's going to be the title of the next album. I mean, just because he retweeted something that said "GAGA" doesn't mean that's the title...

🃏🖤👹

Um his November tweet about Gaga playing Elphaba in the Wicked movie literally made me hard.  And he was right about the date too because they just announced a few days ago that will be released in 2021.

1 minute ago, Kowpatty said:

Um his November tweet about Gaga playing Elphaba in the Wicked movie literally made me hard.  And he was right about the date too because they just announced a few days ago that will be released in 2021.

They did? OMGGGGGG

TeenIdle

Please don't name it "Gaga" :oops: It just sounds uninspired. And we know Gaga likes to name her albums after songs.

Weasel

#LG5 is about Gaga reflecting on her life and simple things that can change you. It's also a positive statement on the world we live in.

This is so vague that it could apply to all her albums, or any album in general :ohwell:

I think it makes perfect sense to name the album “GAGA”. We spent last era exploring Joanne; the roots of Gaga. Now, after the hiatus, we return back to the artist herself. 

Antichrist
3 minutes ago, Zeth said:

I think it makes perfect sense to name the album “GAGA”. We spent last era exploring Joanne; the roots of Gaga. Now, after the hiatus, we return back to the artist herself. 

i don't get this.

her exploring different things is her being the artist herself. what would she return to? she's been here all the time. just not in the way you perceive or want her to be.

edengowon
Just now, Pierre said:

GA². 

Right, I read this as GAY at first

But that title slays honestly, what if the name of the album was the notes and we couldn't type it omg

the artist formerly known as melancholia

8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

#LG5 is about Gaga reflecting on her life and simple things that can change you. It's also a positive statement on the world we live in.

This is so vague that it could apply to all her albums, or any album in general :ohwell:

ElectricKing

Think of how a medium works. They tell you something random like 'you're going to win money next year'

if it happens, you think back and go 'omg she's psychic' or 'she's close to God'

if it doesn't happen, you won't even remember her saying it.

this person is saying random things which sometimes happen to become true. they are NOT an insider, no one on twitter claiming to be is one.

shall i call something now? okay. gaga is going to win another grammy next year...

gonna call me an 'insider' when this happens??

2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Think of how a medium works. They tell you something random like 'you're going to win money next year'

if it happens, you think back and go 'omg she's psychic' or 'she's close to God'

if it doesn't happen, you won't even remember her saying it.

this person is saying random things which sometimes happen to become true. they are NOT an insider, no one on twitter claiming to be is one.

shall i call something now? okay. gaga is going to win another grammy next year...

gonna call me an 'insider' when this happens??

Grammy's happen every year and Gaga is very notable. No one predicted Joanne would have a MV because no one thought about it much. But they predicted it 3 months early.

Archived