💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS BEAUTY confirmed by investor

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

She’s not coming to play, it sounds like she’s super invested in this. Ugh I can only hope for the level of iconicness that she brought with FAME :nooo:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

Can't wait to see Jeffree's and James' reviews!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Cello

I hope this is true, I get so excited for new makeup and a Gaga release will be the ultimate for me!! :woot:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

MaryJaneHolland

Announce it already :triggered: 

I'm scared for it tho. It really has to be something special or it will be just swept under the rug

MonsterPaws
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

Ughh I hate that she’s gonna waste time on this :saladga:

I agree. Not because I don't think she can deliver great products, but because the beauty industry is extremely saturated at this point.

You can walk in a Sephora/Ulta/Wujooh/etc. in 2019 and come out with exactly what you need. Heck, you could do it in a drugstore and come out with decent and inexpensive options.

Skincare on the other hand could use a little more options here and there, though that's a bit saturated as well.

sampool
12 minutes ago, shoful said:

Ughh I hate that she’s gonna waste time on this :saladga:

Ikr, just when she came back to the GP eyes with ASIB she’s gonna waste her ‘spotlight’ moment on this...

giphy.gif

misunderstood
9 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

I agree. Not because I don't think she can deliver great products, but because the beauty industry is extremely saturated at this point.

You can walk in a Sephora/Ulta/Wujooh/etc. in 2019 and come out with exactly what you need. Heck, you could do it in a drugstore and come out with decent and inexpensive options.

Skincare on the other hand could use a little more options here and there, though that's a bit saturated as well.

Everything is saturated though sadly when you think about it

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

11 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Exactly what I was thinking about too when the rumors first appeared... Everyone is starting their make-up brands, YouTubers, singers, TV reality celebrities, candy brands etc.. If she doesn't want to be just another random brand from a famous person in an industry becoming saturated it will definitely be very time-consuming for her

Just when I thought the ARTPOP era taught Gaga something... 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

super ultra

So... will HAUS also bring FAME back? I hope so, there's literally one shop where I can buy it in my country but it's sold out all the time :noparty:

Phaye Monster

Am I the only one so excited for this?

if you need persuasion, just look at what Fenty Beauty did for Rihanna. Gaga's gonna serve

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

NewYorkCity
13 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

I would not worry too much about it. 

I mean, is there anything more saturated than the fragrances market? And she still managed to release one (as every celebrity does and still do) and have impact with amazing sales and something original, with epic visuals and lots of investment from her, lets not cancel this too early.

Didymus

God damn it :madge:

Is she really gonna give in to the easy money way out. I mean, it would be fine if she released some bullshit stuff alongside her musical projects like other pop stars do, I just hope she's not gonna overdo it and waste our time with way too much promo OR just give us some useless products and then nothing else :rip:

Archived