Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammy performance on Gaga's Youtube

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it me or they amplified her mic feed for the video? it's a lot more balanced with the band's compared to the broadcast (the band sounded a bit loud and messy :green:). You can also hear the audience's singing more clearly here

Judas Society

Ugh, she just proved why she's still the best performer in the pop industry right now. Even without B-grade props that these new artists are using to try to outdo Gaga.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 hours ago, Rifek said:

So glad they included Gaga's illuminati eye and Mark meeting the ground in the thumbnail

:pray:

*EDIT*

Blocked in Poland :saladga:

I think it’s because of Article 13 and the gaga même on Twitter 

Mychal

Galagala
3 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's sad that for other performers the videos are available in every country.

our luck I guess

No. At least we can't watch H.E.R's and Janelle's ,either.

It's Grammys' rules I guess....

Galagala
1 hour ago, Kitsch said:

Why is it only available in certain countries? Do people outside of those countries not love music? :messga:

Only US available. So are H.E.R.'s, Janelle's, ......Grammys performances.

Reality
2 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

Y'all they autotuned her vocals gaohdihiodg

in the live version she couldnt quite hit the "meet" and was straining hardcore

Oh my gosh, did they really?

I noticed that that the "meet" seemed off too, but I just thought that it was because the quality of the first few videos of her performance weren't that good. 

🃏🖤👹

SharkmanthaC

I'd love for her to release a studio version (or even this live version) of Shallow rock style.

she/her/hers

YourCureness
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

If you wanna watch gagas grammy performance just type in lady gaga grammys 2019 and you will find plenty of reuploads it who are not blocked i tried it it worked for me its only blocked on gagas channel 

Are you trying to promote your reuploaded video on your youtube channel? Kidding sis

1 hour ago, Gonzi said:

is it me or they amplified her mic feed for the video? it's a lot more balanced with the band's compared to the broadcast (the band sounded a bit loud and messy :green:). You can also hear the audience's singing more clearly here

There's a definite amplification with her mic feed. That said, I'm pretty sure that's standard with high quality "official" performance videos. Vocal/mic feeds are isolated to provide highest quality.

38 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh my gosh, did they really?

I noticed that that the "meet" seemed off too, but I just thought that it was because the quality of the first few videos of her performance weren't that good. 

I'm wondering the same, although it sounds really clean and unedited in the uploaded video. Maybe it just sounds better now that we have a quality video? I'm gonna compare now haha

3 points in and ready for more

Okay, so comparing with the non-official upload, Gaga still hits the D4 note every time it comes up. Though, as @lgaga1fan and @M Monstre mentioned, it's a lot more strained and "rough". I actually prefer that much more than the clean vocal, even if that still sounds fine.

I wonder why. Her team did that with the AMA's 2017 performance, too, if I believe correctly.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived