💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

X Factor UK cancelled after 15 years, to be replaced with All-Stars format

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

X FACTOR as we know it is being axed and replaced by a celebrity version in a bid to boost viewing figures. 

Simon Cowell has pulled the plug on the traditional format of the reality show after 15 years.

Public auditions have been scrapped and a host of famous faces will be drafted in to "rejuvenate" the programme as boss Simon tries to make the format relevant again.

The decision comes after ratings nosedived last year and viewers switched off in their droves.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/x-factor/759568/x-factor-itv-simon-cowell-robbie-williams-reality-show-saturday-nights

Thomas P

So celebs competing? That actually sounds intriguing 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Economy

So celebrities will compete with eachother like dancing with the Stars?

While it's cool in a way we all know ppls votes will be influenced by fans. That's the issue with celebrity competitions where the public can vote

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

So celebs competing? That actually sounds intriguing 

I think it’s like the US Champions season, so old contestants and winners, not celebrities ;) An All-Stars season like the article says.

Edit: Actually the article mentions an All-Star section ĂĄnd a celeb section. Weird.

Can't wait to watch actress Lady Gaga covering Ally Maine's WW hit single "Shallow" again :derpga: 

I bet she can nail the cover like she did with her own rendition on the Grammys :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Didymus

Oh wait the article says it will be a mixture of old contestants and winners ĂĄnd British celebs, possibly in different show sections.

Quite sad actually, grew up watching it but it was definitely declining for a while now 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Supersonic
35 minutes ago, Economy said:

So celebrities will compete with eachother like dancing with the Stars?

While it's cool in a way we all know ppls votes will be influenced by fans. That's the issue with celebrity competitions where the public can vote

I think they're implying that they want past X-Factor alumna on the show, similar to how America's Next Topmodel & RuPaul's Drag Race do All-Stars seasons with previous contestants. Like "people who deserved to win but didn't".

Luke78619

So it’s gonna be a show where past winners and C-List celebs compete :green: sounds great 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Economy
Just now, Supersonic said:

I think they're implying that they want past X-Factor alumna on the show, similar to how America's Next Topmodel & RuPaul's Drag Race do All-Stars seasons with previous contestants. Like "people who deserved to win but didn't".

Ah ok that's cool

Archived