Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jason Lee says disgusting remarks about Ariana

OBEY

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
Just now, OBEY said:

I find what he said to be hate speech regarding the female sex/gender tbh

By saying that she looks like a child? Really? Sis you gotta grow some thicker skin if that's the case.

Like that was vile, and the R. Kelly reference was so uncalled for and gross, but to qualify this as hate speech, or something he should go to court over is just...

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-th

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

No excuse for his comments and ALSO

AN ALERT FOR STAN TWITTER : *STOP* doxxing these individuals. Don't put yourself in legal jeopardy over some scumbag's comments about a pop star. People can easily get sued for this type of behavior.  Like, 

The other day when a Bitter Barb posted the Grammy producer's phone number?? A Stan Is (gonna be) Broke. It's SO easy to search and figure out who posted the phone number first.  Just because you're online doesnt mean you're actually anonymous, guys. Your internet provider or phone company could easily refer an accuser's lawyers to you directly if they're ordered to by law enforcement.

Monsieur D

Who the f*** is Jason Lee? (idon'tknowher.gif).

I don't understand how you can't say s**** like that about a person you don't even know. Not cool. 

10 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Absolutely! But body-shaming/sexism doesn't equate to hate speech, which threatens or abuses. 

"hate speech: abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice against a particular group, especially on the basis of race, religion, or sexual orientation."

Some definitions include gender too so i guess we’ll just take which definition applies to what we think hate speech covers :poot: 

JohnnyVersace
Just now, OBEY said:

Some definitions include gender too so i guess we’ll just take which definition applies to what we think hate speech covers :poot: 

As I said, hate speech threatens or abuses. What he said presented an unfair and controversial opinion. 

Id like to see more of it, what lead him to say those things? What was he asked?

I get what he is trying to say but his choice of words was just disgusting.

Gagaloo911

Disgusting. Vile. No decency or class. 

I may not like Ariana very much but that's simply unacceptable and ridiculous... 

Thomas P

What a pig. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
23 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

@OBEY the barbz apparently found his address? They’re INSANE

Omg they’re gonna get themselves arrested :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived