💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jason Lee says disgusting remarks about Ariana

OBEY

Featured Posts

I don't know who he is but what the hell is wrong with him? why aren't the radio hosts saying anything ?

He said Ariana looked like R Kelly's snack, waiting to get pissed on :eww:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad excuse for a human being. The fact they just kept talking after the comment made me really uncomfortable, almost as if what he said wasn't that bad. 

Just now, Logan said:

Sad excuse for a human being. The fact they just kept talking after the comment made me really uncomfortable, almost as if what he said wasn't that bad. 

I really hope this gets to Ariana and she presses charges or whatever, he needs to get a lesson. Those radio hosts too for not doing anything, what the hell.

Zander

Comments aside it’s really trashy to leak someone’s phone number like that.  I dont know who gave her the right to do that?

EDIT: I don’t know if that’s the radios number etc, regardless don’t fight hate with hate.

1 minute ago, XC1792 said:

Comments aside it’s really trashy to leak someone’s phone number like that.  I dont know who gave her the right to do that?

He made a rape joke about her. No sympathy from me. 

Brolysskins

I believe in kindness for everyone, but this piece of sh*t doesn't deserve ANY. I hope the ariana fans destroy his ass. 

Sneaky Oliver

Looks like leaking phone numbers is the thing now :triggered:

radio hosts couldn’t do anything. They can’t simply stop the interview and ask him to leave 

i will never understand how someone thinks they can get away with these kinds of opinions 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

Looks like leaking phone numbers is the thing now :triggered:

radio hosts couldn’t do anything. They can’t simply stop the interview and ask him to leave 

i will never understand how someone thinks they can get away with these kinds of opinions 

Ask him to stop saying bad words? Stop him from talking ? Say that they don’t agree with the way he's talking? Come on I've seen hosts of TV shows do that with other people. 

If he simply doesn't like her he should say I don’t like Ariana Grande and move on, not say she looks like she's waiting for R Kelly.

Michelle

Somehow I read the title as Jamie Lee and immediately thought Jamie Lee Curtis 🙈

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Ask him to stop saying bad words? Stop him from talking ? Say that they don’t agree with the way he's talking? Come on I've seen hosts of TV shows do that with other people. 

If he simply doesn't like her he should say I don’t like Ariana Grande and move on, not say she looks like she's waiting for R Kelly.

I don’t agree with his comments though. It’s like one of these weird terrible moments when you are looking like :neyde: in order to be “polite” during a horrible conversation 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived