💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber receiving treatment for depression

OBEY

Featured Posts

Justin Bieber is going through a bit of a rough patch right now, but he’s getting the help he needs, sources tell PEOPLE.

“It has nothing to do with Hailey — he is very happy being married to her. It’s just something else that he struggles with mentally,” the source continues. “He has good help around him and is receiving some treatment. He seems confident he will feel better soon.”

A second source close to Bieber confirms to PEOPLE he’s getting counseling. A rep for the singer didn’t immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

https://people.com/music/justin-bieber-receiving-treatment-depression/

gumzy3000

Good for him! Sometimes you just need some help. :heart:

Kinda random but it needs to be said: If this was 2007 then the media would destroy him for this. So sad it happened to Britney then. So happy the public and media have changed in regards to rehab and mental health. 

trolly troll troll

He’s not in rehab. 

Nor is he in a psychiatric unit. 

That article says nothing of the sort. 

It says he is receiving treatment, i.e. therapy. 

1 minute ago, thwip said:

He’s not in rehab. 

Nor is he in a psychiatric unit. 

That article says nothing of the sort. 

It says he is receiving treatment, i.e. therapy. 

Well I've known people that had depression treatments in rehab so .. maybe he's there but maybe he's not :oprah:

I changed the title!

Sepsami
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

Good for him! Sometimes you just need some help. :heart:

Kinda random but it needs to be said: If this was 2007 then the media would destroy him for this. So sad it happened to Britney then. So happy the public and media have changed in regards to rehab and mental health. 

He was a child back then tho, not saying that what they did to britney is okay but there's a difference

DiscoHeaven23

Smart way to handle it

We all struggle sometimes and he's setting a good example for those who do....always ask for help

TimisaMonster

Even depression comes to the rich and famous...that should tell people to some degree that those things dont make someone happy. It's all superficial. Watch ASIB...its a clear statement on such a thing. 

Hope he gets better but maybe married life to Hailey isnt what he thought it might be...who knows 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived