Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Favorite 2019 Grammy Performance

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

What's your favorite 2019 Grammy performance besides Gaga? Post one! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Thomas P

That’s hard cause most of them were really good. 

I loved Janelle Monáe, Kacey Musgraves, and St Vincent and Dua Lipa, Dolly Parton Tribute was perfection, HER was amazing, Brandi Carlil likewise, Gaga was good, Camilla was good. 

Those ones were the performances I loved the most. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Lazz Monster

The show was soo boring imo, only good performances for me besides Gaga was Diana Ross and Dolly Parton

We're far from the Shallow now

JazzGa

Post links girls, please!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

freakumdress

Janelle was definitely my favorite. That performance was EVERYTHING. 

I thought Gaga was amazing. I don’t know why you all hating on it. Also Brandi, Kacey and St.Vincent with Dua! I can’t remember last time GRAMMYs had so many great performances tbh

halcyonpop

Easily Janelle’s. I’m a little biased because Make Me Feel was my favorite song of last year, but she still absolutely bodied this performance. Kacey, St Vincent x Dua, even Camila were great too!

2School4Cool

Honestly, I liked a lot of the performances, which is amazing because a lot of them I didn’t really know. Janelle Monae and the girl who sang “Rainbow” were both amazing, and I don’t really know anything about them so those were pleasant surprises. I also thought Shawn Mendes and Miley sounded great together. In My Blood is such a great song. Dolly’s tribute was also great. Camila was great too. And Gaga looked and sounded amazing. There are so many standouts to me. That being said I didn’t see every performance so I can’t say for sure what my favorite was.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived