Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max on Gaga comparisons

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Lol Like a prayer and material girl? And 4 minutes? She ain’t a Madonna fan lol

Exactly. I'm not even a proper madonna fan, but I'd say Papa Don't Preach, She's Not Me, and Into The Groove
She couldn't even properly name 4 minutes and she named the first songs that come to mind when you think of Madonna (besides Like A Virgn and Hung Up)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

This! So damn fake. 

Ya know, not every pop star has to be a fan of Madonna. Like why is that always an expectation? And also, if you're going to say you're a huge fan, shouldn't you like actually know her discography?

you know that's the same thing with '' What are you biggest influences ?! '' and the artists will state '' top 2 most known singers just to tame their stans and not be edgy and be cancelled with '' I have no influences '' or gling 180 degress and say that Enya is when she's doing ''gaga / madonna '' kind of pop 

10 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Exactly. I'm not even a proper madonna fan, but I'd say Papa Don't Preach, She's Not Me, and Into The Groove
She couldn't even properly name 4 minutes and she named the first songs that come to mind when you think of Madonna (besides Like A Virgn and Hung Up)

It’s liek saying “I’m a huge GaGa fan, I love Poker Face, Just Dance and Telephone with Rihanna”

BYE

8 minutes ago, Phlop said:

It’s liek saying “I’m a huge GaGa fan, I love Poker Face, Just Dance and Telephone with Rihanna”

"I love that pink hat song"

"My favourite Gaga album is Just Dance"

Judas Society
12 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

She does give me Gaga vibes. She is probably walking in her foot steps because who wouldn't want to try and replicate Gaga's success as best as they can? Excited for her debut, hope it's hardcore dance music that we've been missing for the past couple years in pop music. 

And I would have rather heard Ava's top 3 Gaga songs

hasn't she already have a few other songs out? SBP is the only song she's known for.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
10 hours ago, Ella Chalcedony said:

I LOVE SBP but i think she'll just be a one hit wonder or maybe a couple top 5 hits over the next couple years. She'll be like Carly Rae Jepsen. AT THE SAME TIME; everyone said Gaga would be a one hit wonder after Just Dance so...

at the end of every decade spawns a new female sensation.

End of 70's - Janet Jackson/ Stevie Nicks / Cyndi Lauper 

End of 80's - Whitney Houston / Mariah Carey / Celine Dion

End of 90's - Britney Spears / Xtina / Beyonce

End of 00's - Lady Gaga / Katy Perry / Kesha / Adele/ Nicki Minaj

End of 10's - Dua Lipa / Cardi B / Ava Max??? / Ariana Grande

Fixed T:vegas:

Mychal

Ella Chalcedony
3 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Fixed T:vegas:

Ariana debuted in the early 10's though? :awkney: (2011/2013)

I get why you would say End of 10's because 2017-2019 are her most prominent years of popularity and noteriety, so I agree with this edit and will correct it myself :kiss:

zakariah
15 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

And I would have rather heard Ava's top 3 Gaga songs

inb4 she says ‘Cheek to Cheek’, ‘The Lady Is A Tramp’ & ‘Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)’ :poot:

Archived