celeb

Ava Max on Gaga comparisons

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah

she just said that she has huge respect for gaga and the interviewers changed the subject to madonna

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

She is working with Cirkut wow..

Get your weave glue sistrens new pop banger is coming bookmark me :lolly:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Luna Lovegood

Gosh I’m sure she would’ve been annoyed with the constant ‘oh my god you remind me of Gaga’ or ‘what’s your favourite Madonna song’ every time she’s being interviewed. I feel bad for her omg 

luna’s advocate

Omg she even wears shades during interviews like Gaga did back in the day :derpga:

and mess at the interviewer for cutting her off with the Madonna question after she said she respected Gaga. I wanted to hear what else she had to say about her inspiration 

angels forever, forever angels

JohnnyVersace
10 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

For a "huge Madonna fan" she is, it was cringey watching her struggling to name 3 Madge song :madge:

This! So damn fake. 

Ya know, not every pop star has to be a fan of Madonna. Like why is that always an expectation? And also, if you're going to say you're a huge fan, shouldn't you like actually know her discography?

GagaUnderYou

She does give me Gaga vibes. She is probably walking in her foot steps because who wouldn't want to try and replicate Gaga's success as best as they can? Excited for her debut, hope it's hardcore dance music that we've been missing for the past couple years in pop music. 

And I would have rather heard Ava's top 3 Gaga songs

Archived