life

Gaga being an angel at the Grammys

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

:kara:

Here’s the full video with other artists 

luna’s advocate

You know, as a disabled person, I sometimes feel annoyed when I see this type of videos, cause I don't see truth in people but I see truth in Gaga

Luna Lovegood
9 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Modern day Princess Diana

My heart would’ve exploded if Gaga got the chance to meet Princess Diana. Both genuine and gentle hearts 💕 

luna’s advocate

Gaga...I really can't hate you, she is such a caring and loving person I don't know how can people hate her :sara:and the way she held her hand :kara:

Please forgive the sinners that throw shade at you 'cause they don't know what they are doing :pray:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Doncho
8 hours ago, Red said:

You know, as a disabled person, I sometimes feel annoyed when I see this type of videos, cause I don't see truth in people but I see truth in Gaga

I feel that way sometimes too about celebrities. But Gaga was super nice :heart:

That J
11 hours ago, Red said:

I think Gaga is amazing to people and I love how she takes time and makes moments like these count.  

Regarding your words, YES I know what you mean. I was speaking about that the other day. Like how people who are "sick" take hospital selfies with that look on their faces when I, a person with a severe illness, knows the LAST thing on your mind when you are truly sick is a phone or taking your picture. lol

I try not to judge tho.  It's just interesting. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

littlepotter
On 2/13/2019 at 2:52 PM, Red said:

:heart: 

21 hours ago, That J said:

Like how people who are "sick" take hospital selfies with that look on their faces when I, a person with a severe illness, knows the LAST thing on your mind when you are truly sick is a phone or taking your picture. lol

I hope you get better soon :heart: keep in mind that not everybody reacts to illness the same way.

chaeri pls

That J
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

:heart: 

I hope you get better soon :heart: keep in mind that not everybody reacts to illness the same way.

Oh I know that.  I just know of some who do it ALL THE TIME and make the poor me face and then ya call and check on them and they are laughing and happy. Lol  Its just funny.  No harm meant. 

And thank you. It's a long journey but I'm hanging in!!  Xoxoxo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived