new music

Dumb Blonde - Avril Lavigne ft Nicki Minaj

Gam

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Such a downgrade from Head Above Water :smh::smh:

you're not wrong, song isn't bad though imo 

30 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Issa bop, but I’m kinda sad Avril is going this pop girl road.

I don't think rock/punk avril would be as successful these days as she used to be :duck:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that everyone changes and that I shouldn't be surprised after Hello Kitty, but it's truly amazing how much she's changed from her debut. I guess her debut was also an act. Or she died and was replaced for real lmao

Kindness rules all.

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Poker said:

I know that everyone changes and that I shouldn't be surprised after Hello Kitty, but it's truly amazing how much she's changed from her debut. I guess her debut was also an act. Or she died and was replaced for real lmao

Hello Kitty was a one-off song specifically for her Japanese fans. It's not a representation of any of her other music so idgi when people use it as an example for how she's changed.

And I wouldn't say her debut was an act, she was 17 when she did that album and 17 years has passed since it came out. She is a woman now.

Though I do agree she has changed a LOT.

Davian

Ugh I love it:giveup: Also I feel like the only one that loves the chorus but:oops: This reminds me of Smile and What the Hell, two of faves of her

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

48 minutes ago, Ployd said:

This is Girlfriend Avril, we miss Skaterboy avril

stop being picky:saladga:

Spoiler

jk

Economy
59 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Issa bop, but I’m kinda sad Avril is going this pop girl road.

Why? Gaga has experimented with so many genres she even released a whole jazz album and made an era out of it

If Gaga can experiment and get praise for it Avril surely can go beyond her usual rock/pop

tomdsgn

Sounds like a song from a noughties chick flick and a High School Musical song had a violent car crash. 

dynamite
55 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Sounds like a song from a noughties chick flick and a High School Musical song had a violent car crash. 

Lmao I agree, I said it sounds like HSM too

migamiga

i was excited for this but i'm so disappointed. the chorus is so cringey :toofunny: who the hell compared this to hollaback girl?

IAmNotHere1997

I didn't expect to like it. I thought it was gonna be a diss track or summ. But it's a cool song. And with a simple and straightforward message, presented in a goofy way. Good job.

Archived