💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Katy Perry from being famous (Rant)

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Is it bad that I enjoyed the non-singles on Witness more than the non-singles on her other albums?  :poot:

Tbh although I usually listen to her entire albums I didn't listen to all of witness cuz I wasn't liking most of it so I didn't finish it :emma:

But I did like her first 2 singles from witness and their videos

your threads scare me, are you okay?

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

The Enigmatic
12 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Not eveyone needs to be a multitalented Oscar-nominated Jazz/Pop/Rock artist :triggered:

As long as she has fun with her music, why should she stop :shrug:

And let's be real, the gays would be all over her again if she drops another pop smash :lana:

i don't mind if an artist has bad vocals 

but she really wants to show people she has pipes when she has the worst technique in singing

if ur vocals are sh!t , then don't try to proof u have good vocals

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Cloudbusting

“Keep talking s*it you’re making me famous” never made more sense.... if you don’t like her don’t talk about her otherwise you’re just giving her free promo

The Enigmatic
3 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I mean ya she can be annoying but I feel like you can't really stop someone was being famous, considering she's already had a successful past 10 years or so. I understand your dislike for her, because I feel a similar way towards Ariana Grande, but there's no reason her career should be ruined and she should just disappear, just because you don't like her lmao

her career is already ruined , and I don't know why people still like her and still talking about her like she didn't do shet

DanceInTheDark

I lowkey agree, I can't stand her. 

But just ignore her honestly, it's not that hard. Focus on the things you like! :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

1 minute ago, Burqa Swag said:

her career is already ruined , and I don't know why people still like her and still talking about her like she didn't do shet

ya she's not really relevant anymore but you have to give credit where it's due, because I'm pretty sure she was the highest earning female on forbes of 2018. That still shows that there are people who want to see her perform 

Whispering

This is over the top.

If you don’t care for her as an artist, or as a person, ignore her. Pay attention to someone you do like. 

The Enigmatic
Just now, Whispering said:

This is over the top.

If you don’t care for her as an artist, or as a person, ignore her. Pay attention to someone you do like. 

it's called a rant for some reason sis

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Burqa Swag said:

it's called a rant for some reason sis

Yes, and it’s over the top. 

And I’m not your sis. 

Nuggets
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Yes, and it’s over the top. 

And I’m not your sis. 

:rip:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

FentyGa

imagine being this full of hate
let her live, if you don'y like her, just ignore her. Don't read articles aout her.
I think she's made some mistakes, but we all do, it's just that her entire life is being filmed by cameras.
As for Witness, that's subjective. I loved a lot of the songs, so that's down to opnion.

FentyGa
18 minutes ago, Burqa Swag said:

i don't mind if an artist has bad vocals 

but she really wants to show people she has pipes when she has the worst technique in singing

if ur vocals are sh!t , then don't try to proof u have good vocals

First of all, when did she say she wants to prove that she can sing? I'm genuinely curious
Also, she doesn't have the worst. She and Rihanna are both C-, while Taylor is a D+, and Britney and Selena are both D.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived