💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga @ the Grammys / State of Mind

Gagally

Featured Posts

I trust the opinions of the people here. I have seen so much video of that night, my head is spinning. There was something in her eyes at first where I thought for sure  - under the influence of some substance. Then in other clips, I could see the sadness others here pointed out. But also, she was so articulate in some on-the-spots. With some time, what is the consensus?

grammys1.jpg

Watch As I Dive In

thatfoxyfeeling

Delete this thread and stop with this ****ing bullshit. :triggered:

She is completely fine and being herself in these interviews, I really don’t get why some of you are obsessed with her personal life. If she wants us to know she will tell us. 

Gagadonna
Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Delete this thread and stop with this ****ing bullshit. :triggered:

change your avi. wearing fur/animals is bad. 

SpaceAce

I don't know how people find this funny. She's been open about all sorts of things like addiction, eating disorders and suicidal ideation. She should be clean and stay clean. 

Out of ALL the things Gaga has done during her career, this is what people are hung up on? Gaga is apparently on drugs because she's weird and quirky. Alrighty then. 

1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

That is the video that really had me concerned. On her right she appear to be being held as if she is likely to fall.

Watch As I Dive In

thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

I don't know how people find this funny. She's been open about all sorts of things like addiction, eating disorders and suicidal ideation. She should be clean and stay clean. 

Excuse me? Who are YOU? She was celebrating, she is allowed to let her hair down and if she was ‘trashed’ she wouldn’t be able to walk. :fail:

5 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

she doesn’t look trashed, she’s probably just tired, she was head banging and singing her heart out, she’s had an emotional day winning grammys and everything has been building up in her mind to that performance so, I think they were probably just:

1. trying to make sure she doesn’t faint and gets water etc

2. just helping her walk, I’m presuming she wore stupidly tall heels as per

edit: there’s a simple explanation to most things, performing your ass off in a jewelled jumpsuit in front of millions after winning 3+ awards that day is *tiring*

heauxmatica

SpaceAce
Just now, Gagally said:

That is the video that really had me concerned. On her right she appear to be being held as if she is likely to fall.

I hope it's just a one off thing and she has her friends and family close. I hate seeing her like that. 

SpaceAce
Just now, melon said:

she doesn’t look trashed, she’s probably just tired, she was head banging and singing her heart out, she’s had an emotional day winning grammys and everything has been building up in her mind to that performance so, I think they were probably just:

1. trying to make sure she doesn’t faint and gets water etc

2. just helping her walk, I’m presuming she wore stupidly tall heels as per

Guys... her career is 10 years old. She's had many performances and she's won many awards. I don't think we often see her needing to be held at an awards ceremony. But I hope you're right. 

SpaceAce
5 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Excuse me? Who are YOU? She was celebrating, she is allowed to let her hair down and if she was ‘trashed’ she wouldn’t be able to walk. :fail:

My words are not those in the tweet. And like I said, you shouldn't "let your hair down" this badly in a broadcasted awards show like the Grammys - especially not if you've suffered with addiction. I believe most people decide to "let their hair down" during after parties and not during the broadcast. 

I'm not blaming her. I'm saying she doesn't seem well here and I hope she's doing better. 

I am asking about other's opinions. I agree - she is entitled to do whatever she wants. In public or not.   I am actually more amazed at her ability to keep it together if she was "trashed": In the interviews posted above, onstage for a performance, in her acceptance speeches, her post-show interview. Never fails to impress me. Surprise me. Shake me.              I.Am.In.

Watch As I Dive In

Tyler1992

It’s interesting that NOW people think she’s on drugs. She’s been doing weird **** her whole career... And she didn’t even seem high, she seemed completely lucid to me 

Archived