💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Vs. Taylor

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Momsen that is.  Anyone else get Gaga Channeling Taylor vibes last night?   Except Gaga was actually much more animated than Taylor usually is performing.

lady-gaga-grammys-getty.jpg?quality=100&

DAY_2014-02-07_ENT_012_30490713_I1.JPG

Here for a pretty reckless style hard rock album for LG6.

Polar opposite Artists mastering their own crafts.

Nope, I did not experience any Swift Vibes last night :koons:

If Anything, I felt like Gaga was still stuck in Metallica mode from her previous stint.....

darkchylde
4 hours ago, Loopy said:

I did not experience any Swift

read the op

OT: I did not get any Taylor Momsen vibes from it, and I'm actually kind of a TPR fan. I can see why you would choose to see similarities but you can actually hear Gaga sing and she's giving me a much different aura than momsen.

Momsen is a quiet exorcise and Gaga looked like a worn out drugged member of The Rolling Stones

giskardsb
4 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

read the op

OT: I did not get any Taylor Momsen vibes from it, and I'm actually kind of a TPR fan. I can see why you would choose to see similarities but you can actually hear Gaga sing and she's giving me a much different aura than momsen.

Momsen is a quiet exorcise and Gaga looked like a worn out drugged member of The Rolling Stones

Mostly from the look rather than the voice actions for me.    I agree thought that Gaga acted more like a Mick Jagger/Steve Tyler/Freddy Mercury fusion.

Archived