opinion

Gaga Should Release an Album with Metallica

Featured Posts

Twitter

Seeing how fans dragged that performance and her recent rock n roll version of Shallow. I’ll pass default_sass1.gif

An American online news and social networking service.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Seeing how fans dragged that performance and her recent rock n roll version of Shallow. I’ll pass default_sass1.gif

Fans can suck Gaga’s **** 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

PrincessVenus

Abso****inglutely. Rock along with Disco and PC are genres she needs to do more of

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨
  • YAAAS 1

VenusBlackStar

Didn't someone in Metallica say there was an album with them that would eventually come out? 

I mean I know the most interesting Gaga projects get sent to the vault to never be seen again but I swear there was something that said that right after the Grammys performance that year

Unbeweavable

Yeah maybe after LG6 and as a side thing like C2C or I won't lie i'll be SO pissed

If it aint happening stop teasing me with Boys noize and bloodpop :selena: Her grammys performance gives me teas of "just came from the studio finalising my crazy dark electronic album and i need to make sure everyone knows crazyga is still here" 

JustAnother
4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

didn't her and one of the metallica guys had a beef after that performance?

Huh 

1 minute ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Didn't someone in Metallica say there was an album with them that would eventually come out? 

I mean I know the most interesting Gaga projects get sent to the vault to never be seen again but I swear there was something that said that right after the Grammys performance that year

Where are y’all getting this info

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

JustAnother
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Yeah maybe after LG6 and as a side thing like C2C or I won't lie i'll be SO pissed

If it aint happening stop teasing me with Boys noize and bloodpop :selena: Her grammys performance gives me teas of "just came from the studio finalising my crazy dark electronic album and i need to make sure everyone knows crazyga is still here" 

Her dancing crazily to rock music makes you think she just finished a dark Electronic album? 

• Like 1

derpmonster

It would be awesome. A Metallica x LG. Not one featuring the other. A joint project like C2C.

It would SMASH and wouldn't have the expectation of a long pop tour so that's good.

• Like 1

Unbeweavable
Just now, JustAnother said:

Her dancing crazily to rock music makes you think she just finished a dark Electronic album? 

go watch her fame ball Glastonbury and V festival shows and that's exactly what i mean :giveup:

VenusBlackStar
6 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Huh 

Where are y’all getting this info

I did actually find an article but it's more on the rumour side: 

https://b1039.com/2018/10/22/metallica-will-record-next-album-with-lady-gaga/

I found a few other articles but they have conflicting info, so I don't think anyone really actually knows or if it was a real thing it might have been canned. 

Edited by VenusBlackStar