Jump to content
Stefani Tee
celeb

Nicki Minaj to “expose” Grammys on Queen Radio

Featured Posts

Mythos

Why are you laughing? Don't you believe her? I just have to think time and time over, how pissed Gaga was about her Applause Performance, and how she had to change everything.

It's easy to judge, lets wait and see what she hast to tell maybe first?

  • Like 18
  • LMAO 7
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark

I'm getting sick of these producers and artists jabbing at each other on Twitter. Schedule a meeting and TALK about the issues and concerns that artists have. Otherwise, what's the point? Also, I'm rather confused why no one is talking about why that Grammy guy who shaded women last year was still given time at the ceremony last night...

  • Like 13
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brolysskins

Before you little delusional fight-loving stans come to comment dumb sh*t, she's exposing the Grammy's PRODUCER. Same one Ariana had conflict wit & this is 0 Cardi-related, now go on with your day. :)

  • Like 28

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Why are you laughing? Don't you believe her? I just have to think time and time over, how pissed Gaga was about her Applause Performance, and how she had to change everything.

It's easy to judge, lets wait and see what she hast to tell maybe first?

I mean I'm honestly wondering wtf Ariana was planning if they let Camila have all these props and sh*t and use all of the stage and that still wouldnt be enough???

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnother

Very convenient :huntyga:

1 minute ago, Mythos said:

Why are you laughing? Don't you believe her? I just have to think time and time over, how pissed Gaga was about her Applause Performance, and how she had to change everything.

It's easy to judge, lets wait and see what she hast to tell maybe first?

Yes but we knew her performance was scrapped quickly. The fact she decided to keep this info secret for 7 years is a joke. She should’ve grow some balls like Ari did and dragged them on the spot, if she was planning on dishing dirt. And the fact that Nicki is blaming this guy for her not getting Grammys is rediculous, doesn’t he have no say on the nominees/winners? He just produces the shows. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

Onika... I know I've had strongly positive and strongly negative feelings about your body of work but girl you better

 

Expose ha!! :gayhat:

Dedicated
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DelusionalGaga

I'm still so confused as to why Apple keeps giving Nicki's petty and borderline hateful rants a platform. Queen Radio shouldn't be a thing. She is a mad woman. 

  • Like 21

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
22 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Why are you laughing? Don't you believe her? I just have to think time and time over, how pissed Gaga was about her Applause Performance, and how she had to change everything.

It's easy to judge, lets wait and see what she hast to tell maybe first?

Because she is a sore loser 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkpaw
29 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Very convenient :huntyga:

Yes but we knew her performance was scrapped quickly. The fact she decided to keep this info secret for 7 years is a joke. She should’ve grow some balls like Ari did and dragged them on the spot, if she was planning on dishing dirt. And the fact that Nicki is blaming this guy for her not getting Grammys is rediculous, doesn’t he have no say on the nominees/winners? He just produces the shows. 

You think a powerful white man has no say on the nominees/winners of the show he produces? Wake up sis. Nicki has been putting out great music for years, music that in my opinion should have definitely given her a Grammy or two. There has to be more to why she’s been constantly snubbed. Let her say her piece before you go attacking her. And I’m not sure tweeting and deleting is the same as dragging someone on the spot. Obviously she was never gonna speak on it but now that Cardi won, everyone is trying to discredit her hard work. She has a right to speak on it. We’re talking about the same man who said that “women need to step up” if they wanna win A Grammy.

Edited by darkpaw
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
34 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Why are you laughing? Don't you believe her? I just have to think time and time over, how pissed Gaga was about her Applause Performance, and how she had to change everything.

It's easy to judge, lets wait and see what she hast to tell maybe first?

that was the VMA's though

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominic
34 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm getting sick of these producers and artists jabbing at each other on Twitter. Schedule a meeting and TALK about the issues and concerns that artists have. Otherwise, what's the point? Also, I'm rather confused why no one is talking about why that Grammy guy who shaded women last year was still given time at the ceremony last night...

Because it gives us with no lives some excitement :ally:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustAnother
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

You think a powerful white man has no say on the nominees/winners of the show he produces? Wake up sis. Nicki has been putting out great music for years, music that in my opinion should have definitely given her a Grammy or two. There has to be more to why she’s been constantly snubbed. Let her say her piece before you go attacking her. And I’m not sure tweeting and deleting is the same as dragging someone on the spot. Obviously she was never gonna speak on it but now that Cardi won, everyone is trying to discredit her hard work. She has a right to speak on it.

Why exactly should I suspect he has a say on the nominees and winners when it’s obvious he’s a producer and not a voter? Is there any proof or reasoning other than the fact that he’s powerful? Stop being so paranoid. Look at Katy too who has gone without a Grammy her whole career. Automatically bringing race into this is such a weak argument. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...