Runway

Featured Posts

The second shoes looks like a derp face :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I thought the shoes were so ugly. But I thought the blackface comparisons were a reach. Most shoes are black because black goes with everything. She shouldn't have to pull them for any other reason than the fact they are hideous. :huntyga:

Runway
20 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Poor girl can’t catch a break, can she?:icega:

truthfully I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the shoes, yeah they have an odd design but they kind of fit the theme of Dark Horse and the Witness tour. I don’t think Katy would intentionally blackface a pair of shoes. 

Well she did call a black man her n****

This poor girl goes downhill with every new step she makes. I feel for her. She should just step out of the spotlight for a while. It’s been (almost) great 10 years. 

misunderstood

Wanna-be activism will be the death everything 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

LordEnigma
34 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Poor girl can’t catch a break, can she?:icega:

truthfully I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the shoes, yeah they have an odd design but they kind of fit the theme of Dark Horse and the Witness tour. I don’t think Katy would intentionally blackface a pair of shoes. 

Well we all know she didn’t do it intentionally but it’s still tone deaf. I remember when they first popped up on this website, people were cringing about it looking like blackface.

How no one in the whole process brought this up to her or her team (or if it did get brought up but they still ignored) is mind boggling.

I think something similar happened with Gucci, with there being multiple colors of a sweater or something that had a "face" (eyes nose and red lips) design. And lo and behold, one of the color options was black.

Like, yeah, it's easy to understand that there was no malicious intent behind the aesthetic decision and that it was just a mistake. At the same time, that is kind of a huge oversight that you;d hope that one (one!) person would catch.

3 points in and ready for more

51 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

SJWs ruin EVERYTHING, even some irrelevant uglee shoes :rip:

36 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Wanna-be activism will be the death everything 

Poor FRWs... this really must be hard for you guys, now you can’t buy those ugly shoes. 

:nails:

FreePalestine

Archived