Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga explains her Grammy Performance

Stephen

Featured Posts

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Red said:

Reminds me of the “we have free rain” quote from the Marry the Night music video shoot

where can i find that?

chaeri pls

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i think the performance/the song also freed her. like, she's so there in this interview. like rooted in earth, or something. :flutter: (heidegger is shook :selena:)

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

where can i find that?

It’s a part of an interview she did with VEVO when MTN came out, it’s on her YouTube channel

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

derpmonster

"And 1 [Grammy] for my album Joanne" :selena:

OT: Wow, that makes so much sense. It was like a "cry for freedom" and "Listen to me, can you hear me?" That adds such a new meaning to that song.

She hasn't looked this happy and content in her art for a long time. Even frisky.

She had such a Stefani face at the end when she said Oscars :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
52 minutes ago, T E A said:

i think the performance/the song also freed her. like, she's so there in this interview. like rooted in earth, or something. :flutter: (heidegger is shook :selena:)

You can never stop, can you @T E A? :ladyhaha:

I absolutely see the rooted in Earth thing! That's what I was trying to convey in my simple words above. Somehow very content and "there".

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Pierre

Wait. This was after the show? She changed her red carpet gown for the performance outfit, then the black outfit with the hat, and then back to the red carpet outfit for the press room?

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

That J

The only issue that woman has? The "fans" who complain and worry about everything from her toes to Judas. 

She is HAPPIER than ever and I am so honored to call myself a true little monster warrior king!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Shipper

I'm so happy with this interview.  So happy that I can scream like the lady from the Grammy's, 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!!! "

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SharkmanthaC
5 hours ago, DanielM said:

Gaga loves that reporter. She is always polite with everyone, but it is clear who are the people she fells connected with. 

I don't know who this guy is, but I feel like I should look up more interviews with him.  They seem to really connect personally and it just made for a better interview.

19 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Wait. This was after the show? She changed her red carpet gown for the performance outfit, then the black outfit with the hat, and then back to the red carpet outfit for the press room?

I thought the same thing! She changed back into her first outfit? :confused:

she/her/hers

zakariah

she's so free and funny in this interview, I wish she could be like this in the ASIB interviews too but oh well

37 minutes ago, Pierre said:

This fully confused me too! I was so confused about when this interview was from. Before performance or after because they talked about it like she performed but she doesn’t look like she did! 🤔Also after she performed she had red lips. I’d love to know mua’s secret to removing a red lip without looking like a clown and smearing it around the face, or without ruining the rest of the makeup! 

nerdfacekillah
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

where can i find that?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived