Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga explains her Grammy Performance

Stephen

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
53 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm on data. What did she say?

Did she explain why she shook her head and wipped her hair in such an awkward way some someone trying to be rock and failing miserably at it? :triggered:

she wanted it to be "simple", but imo that's the opposite of what she did 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

I love her so much. She seems so self assured and confident and she had some wonderful things to say; it really made me smile. You can tell that she's so genuinely happy to be there and be recognised, she also seems totally IDGAF in the best way; like 'this is me, this is what I wanted to do and I love it.'

Also, she looks absolutely gorgeous; one of the times she's been her most beautiful - just radiant and happy. This hair and make-up is perfection.

Economy
12 minutes ago, Earthling said:

giphy.gif

I don't think it's a reach tbh

If any artists I didn't know tried to swag with those moves I'd guess they were total rockies

1 hour ago, Red said:

Does that sound like a high woman, liddos? :neyde:

it does ahah c'mon. No one is judging. She isn't stoned to death. She was just a bit high ahah probably amplified by the night and the awards. She was having a blast

just another gay
2 hours ago, Bio said:

Wow she’s acting so natural and free here, I haven’t seen her like that in ages! 

Sameee I was like “she didn’t stutter or laugh nervously!”

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I'm on data. What did she say?

Did she explain why she shook her head and wipped her hair in such an awkward way some someone trying to be rock and failing miserably at it? :triggered:

It’s rock there isn’t some scripted rock choreo.  She had great vocals and energy there was no “failing miserably”.   

DanielM

Gaga loves that reporter. She is always polite with everyone, but it is clear who are the people she fells connected with. 

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, truthteller said:

no one thinks of this when they watch the performance?

Yeah and I thought of this one too! 

I just really loved the performance, the energy, and the vibe. It was not at all what I expected her to do, which I love. This interview is very candid and I love listening to her be so assured about her art. 

⚯͛

Gagaloo911

You can tell she really likes the interviewer and feels comfortable around him. This is like the third interview I've seen her do with him recently and they're always so good. 

Not to mention the interviewer is gorgeous and handsome asf. Yessss Daddy :v:

Schwerk

I can't with people saying she was high. She's just happy guys. I met high Gaga, she has a dead look in her eyes. Drunky Gaga is a clingy cuddly mess. She had a good nap and is just really excited. She reminds me a lot of when she's on stage during her own show at the piano. Just chillin with her fans. That's what it seemed like to me. She was comfortable all night, relaxed and happy and therefor able to be her goofy self. Love seeing that on tv and not just on stage.

giphy.gif

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

YES! THIS IS THE SPONTANEOUS AND TRUE GAGA THAT WE HAVE WANTED TO SEE MORE OF ALL AWARDS SEASON LONG! FINALLY!

Contrary to what some people have been saying, she seemed more self-possessed and happy and vibrant last night than I've seen her this entire era. Maybe the fact of her enormous success has finally fully sank in? I don't know, but I'm so happy to have THIS GAGA back, as this delightful interviewer says. <3 

Also, can we all just appreciate how Gaga treats reporters differently based on their kindness and sincerity, rather than their cachet or clout? She always seems to hold a special place for the lil gay reporters on B-list programs like Access Hollywood. It's so sweet and proves that she hasn't forgotten her fanbase's LGBTQ roots. Love it, love her, love this MOTHERF*CKING ERA!

:pawsup:

I loved her performance. It made sense she was going to give different vibes at the Grammys. I imagine the oscars performance will be more stripped back and simpler with Bradley Cooper performing too

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived