interview

Gaga explains her Grammy Performance

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Can they start asking her about her own music tho? :selena: She spilled tea that LG5 was coming that year on the Golden Globes, so we might get a glance of hope now as well :selena:

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes ❤️
  • Thanks 1

Red
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Can they start asking her about her own music tho? :selena: She spilled tea that LG5 was coming that year on the Golden Globes, so we might get a glance of hope now as well :selena:

Bobby probably says “sis you better not ask about an album or imma hurt your feelings thx” to every reporter before they open their mouth

Edited by Red
ask me anything :hor: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/249494-ask-red-anything/
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 3

moonboywow
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This. And about BTS pls 

• LMAO 1

hausofcy
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Edit: Oh well everyone's watching it apparently :air: My little highlight overview isn't really necessary.

Fantastic interview. She's just being real and genuine. I missed that. I couldn't help but feel that a lot of her previous interviews were... "acted" :rip:

This. I kinda get it though. This is her night as a musician and she knows it. I feel like at those acting awards she’s still insecure as she’s just starting out as an actress so she’s probably nervous. The grammys are basically her second home so she’s more relaxed

• Like 23

Doncho

I LOVE her interviews with this guy!! Gaga is so genuine here, her best interview in a LONG time!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

mamo

THE PERFORMANCE WAS F*CKING INCREDIBLE AND SO FULL OF ADRENALIN (LIKE THE SONG) 

Y'ALL HATERS ARE CORNY AF - STFU, GO EAT UR FOOD AND BE GRATEFUL. 

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY NEGATIVITY AT ALL. 

TEA. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

jinko

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT "AND THEN YOU WILL FIX IT :flower: THANK YOU SO MUCH :pole:" LINE

I LOVE LADY GaGa SO MUCH

• LMAO 1

daddybunny

You can tell she really likes this guy. He’s a great interviewer and a really respectful admirer. It’s amazing to see how she can really explain her vision and say what she wants to when she’s comfortable around and supported by someone like him :)

• Like 20
  • Love 5

Jorget

She's so fun and I'm happy she looks so healthy. Not gonna lie, when watching that performance I was a little worried, but then I was like this bitch knows what's she's doing. :huntyga:

Sweet 🍭😍 but psycho 👽😜