💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga receives acclaim for Grammys performance

Quark

Featured Posts

BabylonHooker

I can't believe you're complaining. This is all we want from Gaga. SHUT THE CHUCK UP 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I do respect them. But I just can't at some fans just blantanly bashing the performance without giving any actual critiques on it. They just say its bad. They should explain themselves. Not try to defend themselves by saying the same thing. 

I explained myself

I said the way she was wipping her head and hair was very cringy...

To me It felt like someone who was trying to be rock but not quite getting it

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN

CANCEL LIDDOS

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, Red said:

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN

CANCEL LIDDOS

Let them be :pole: they lose BIG TIME every time anyway :flower:

Thomas P

I actually thought some were unfair. They kept putting her near the middle to end of their ranking lists. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pharamon
3 hours ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Reminder that this fanbase hated Shallow when it first came out before they realized it was a hit :ally:

Exactly!

It was a great performance and reading fans and other Stan's trash it, I KNEW it would be praised bbybthe media. She serves stage presence, energy, and showed her eccentricity. No gimmicks, no choreo. And I'm so glad she didn't just sit at a piano.

NewYorkCity

It was amazing. 

And if you think about it, it was televised on the filming style of the movie. Camera moves and closeups... her mind. I-

Lmao please. It can be critically acclaimed and I can still have my own opinion. GGD members are so sensitive, I can’t tell if it’s because y’all are new fans or not but if you’ve been there since the beginning you’ll understand many of the meltdowns.

Don’t get me wrong, the acclaim and awards and GP support is INCREDIBLE and I am so excited and happy for her. However, for me personally and many others this isn’t the ‘Gaga’ we fell in love with. From TF all the way up to C2C that was Gaga for me, but since Joanne it feels like she no longer has that spark. Pretending to be a rock star on stage isn’t ‘Gaga’ btw it’s just bizarre. Nonetheless she looked and sounded great.

5 hours ago, LavenderB said:

I can't believe you're complaining. This is all we want from Gaga. SHUT THE CHUCK UP 

Speak for yourself, the last couple of years are nothing compared to the rest of her career. The only thing that changed is more GP acceptance and that’s because she ditched most of the ‘Gaga’ persona anyway. This is the same GP that pushes mediocre artists and bland songs to #1 over Gaga to this day btw. 

Stephen
4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Lmao please. It can be critically acclaimed and I can still have my own opinion. GGD members are so sensitive, I can’t tell if it’s because y’all are new fans or not but if you’ve been there since the beginning you’ll understand many of the meltdowns.

Don’t get me wrong, the acclaim and awards and GP support is INCREDIBLE and I am so excited and happy for her. However, for me personally and many others this isn’t the ‘Gaga’ we fell in love with. From TF all the way up to C2C that was Gaga for me, but since Joanne it feels like she no longer has that spark. Pretending to be a rock star on stage isn’t ‘Gaga’ btw it’s just bizarre. Nonetheless she looked and sounded great.

2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

There’s a reason I hardly remember these performances. And yet, they’re still more Gaga than what I see today. 

Archived