💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen Page Comes For Chris Pratt And His Church

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

via US Weekly:

Pratt, 39, talked about his church during a Thursday, February 7, appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert. Page then called the segment out on Twitter. “Oh. K. Um. But his church is infamously anti lgbtq so maybe address that too?” she wrote on Friday, February 8.

Saying it again. Ellen Page defended her comments against Chris Pratt and his church, which she claimed is “infamously anti-LGBTQ.”

“If you are a famous actor and you belong to an organization that hates a certain group of people, don’t be surprised if someone simply wonders why it’s not addressed,” the Inception actress, 31, tweeted on Saturday, February 9. “Being anti LGBTQ is wrong, there aren’t two sides. The damage it causes is severe. Full stop. Sending love to all.”

Leah Remini, who famously escaped the Church of Scientology and now is focused on bringing it down, agreed with Ellen. She called out Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Elizabeth Moss and more: 

Source: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ellen-page-doubles-down-on-chris-pratt-anti-lgbtq-church-claim/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I still cant believe he is a religious nut... like he seems like such a cool guy but then there's... that :saladga: 

Musery

sampool

So basically “Hey! YOU need to disown that organization because it doesn’t fit MY agenda.”

Everyone needs to mind their own ****ing business. 

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I still cant believe he is a religious nut... like he seems like such a cool guy but then there's... that :saladga: 

I come across people like him all the time. The classic nice Christian guy who goes to church every Sunday and believes "God loves everyone no matter what!", but then the topic of LGBTQ issues come up and they hide their head in the sand. 

ltlmnstr
2 minutes ago, sampool said:

So basically “Hey! YOU need to disown that organization because it doesn’t fit MY agenda.”

Um no.

It's "YOUR ORGANIZATION ACTIVELY HARMS PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST LIKE ME"

Being gay and advocating for gay youth is Ellen Page's business.

Bloody hooker

Beck is a scientologist? :duck:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, sampool said:

Since when is believing that LGBTQ people deserve dignity and human rights an "agenda"?

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Since when is believing that LGBTQ people deserve dignity and human rights an "agenda"?

I love your presence on this site so much, just thought you should know. :heart:

rumours
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

When Cher nailed her self-penned “95 Gheyses” to the walls of the Vatican in 1517. 

cher.jpg

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Jorget said:

Someone on Twitter said that Lana Del Rey is also part of this church. Is this true?

i heard that  as well

misunderstood

Cool lmao

It's 2019 and people still expect churches to be Pro-LGBT get over yourselves and realize not everyone is gonna accept you. it sucks, but that's life. Next.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived