Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga in the audience of her own artRAVE Prague

Joshie S

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Every time I see this video it gives me so much joy. Not only because it shows what kind of person Stefani is, it shows her love of music, and her love of supporting her friends Lady Starlight, Breedlove & Chew Fu.

Gaga went into the crowds of the artRAVE to experience her opening acts, her friends, to dance and enjoy and experience the music in Prague 5/10/2014 at O2 Arena Prague.

Here is a video of 5 minutes and 45 seconds of pure happiness. 

What other times/videos do you have that you just feel Gaga is purely happy and just living and enjoying on the moment?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

I’m shocked her disguise is basically a cosplay of me in a lazy cold day

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Every time I see this video it gives me so much joy. Not only because it shows what kind of person Stefani is, it shows her love of music, and her love of supporting her friends Lady Starlight, Breedlove & Chew Fu.

Gaga went into the crowds of the artRAVE to experience her opening acts, her friends, to dance and enjoy and experience the music in Prague 5/10/2014 at O2 Arena Prague.

Here is a video of 5 minutes and 45 seconds of pure happiness. 

What other times/videos do you have that you just feel Gaga is purely happy and just living and enjoying on the moment?

Is that Sonja next to her

itsdominik

I was there not even two meters away from her. Everybody was literally freaking out since nobody expected her to come out before the show. A moment I‘ll never forget. :sara:

Sandrology

I actually feel kind of sorry for her. She surely wanted to go in the crowd and just celebrate the music with strangers and not be the center of attention for some Minutes. But even in disguise she get's noticed. The downside of Fame. :(

Schwerk
9 hours ago, Joshie S said:

When shes performing with Tony. 

Also this show when she performed with her and her dads hero Bruce Springsteen, she was glowing. It's hard to tell in the video but she was grinning from ear to ear.

2.24 min :heart:

Dancing in the audience of the Rolling Stones

When a fan drove by blasting government hooker:

Listening to fans singing her songs

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AndrewGr
11 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Is that Sonja next to her

No, it's Lacee.

Thanks for posting my video, it was an insane moment that I still remember like it was yesterday! :tony:

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, AndrewGr said:

No, it's Lacee.

Thanks for posting my video, it was an insane moment that I still remember like it was yesterday! :tony:

Your welcome 

Archived