Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grammy Awards Producer Responds to Ariana Grande's Remarks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

The Grammy's don't want to turn into vmas, if the songs she offered are the likes of "break up with your girlfriend yea yea cuz i'm bored, you can hit it in the morning like it's yours", you can bet the grammy's aren't going to allow that.

They're the Oscars of the music industry, do you think the Oscars would allow that?

They've already made mistakes in the past, specifically nicki minaj performance lol..

Yeah I agree, and im not even a fan so i dont even care if she performs or not, it just pissed me off that the guy evaded all her points.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

Yeah I agree, and im not even a fan so i dont even care if she performs or not, it just pissed me off that the guy evaded all her points.

Of course lol, I don't think he'd want to admit "we didn't like the songs"... That'd cause more negative press.

Ally Campana
8 hours ago, JR Gg said:

The lies. The final award goes to the one with the most votes. The committee only decides the nominations in certain fields from a list of 15 - 20 most voted songs/albums.

This could be said nicely but anyway, move along

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
8 hours ago, Kitsch said:

The producers and the voters are separate people tho. It's called the Recording Academy, it's made up of a lot of people.

Thanks for the info :sara:

Does it matter? Damage is done

StrawberryBlond

These industry types always cover themselves with stuff like this. He's probably just shocked that she had the guts to call him out on his BS and lies. The academy are such an anonymous, sheltered part of the music industry, they're not used to being named and shamed and you can't exactly put a face to a name anyway. Ariana's exposing the shady side of this game and the big players are outraged especially because it's a major act saying this. This might start a ripple effect of other artists boycotting if they don't calm the situation. I think this event will have a lot more female winners as predicted to make up for last year, but clearly, there's still some dots to be connected.

Archived