💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grammy Awards Producer Responds to Ariana Grande's Remarks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ariana-grande-WIM-s-t-2018-b-billboard-1

“I saw those tweets and what she said. I guess it was a surprise," Erhlich told Rolling Stone, as reported in an article published Saturday (Feb. 9). “I will say this, and they don’t want me to say it but I’m going to say it: The thing that probably bothered me more than whatever else she said about me is when she said I’m not collaborative."

Erhlich, who said he didn't work with Grande directly but communicated with her management team, continued: “The fact of the matter is — and I actually wrote a little thing in the middle of the night that I’m not going to do anything about, but, I mean. You can ask Christina Aguilera, who I asked to do ‘It’s a Man’s World’ for James Brown. You can ask Melissa Etheridge, who finished her cancer treatment and I put her out on stage, bald, doing Janis Joplin. You can ask Ricky Martin who overnight became the creator of the Latin music revolution. Ask Mary J. Blige, who was scared shitless to go out there and do ‘No More Drama.’ I basically worked with her to mold it. Ask H.E.R. who’s in this show.”

“I don’t know if I’m good at anything else, but I understand artists and I can hear other artists in an artist. I don’t say to people, ‘This is what you should do.’ I approach it casually and say, hey, this might be a good idea, let’s find something in the middle," he said.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/8497468/ariana-grande-grammy-awards-producer-ken-ehrlich

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he evaded every she said? That she put 3 songs in and was rejected? Or that the news lied saying she didnt have time to put a performance together?

I dont even care about Ariana but cmon this is bullshit

HausOfMiklaus

Yes, let's name-drop as a defense for what was at best an awful business move and at worst a failure to accommodate one of the artists that made last year.

RAMROD

She is being hard to work with and stuck up, that is what implied here. Her lies just crumbling down like cookies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Why is he deflecting :air: 

address her MAIN points or don’t even attempt a response :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mirages

Why is that guy talking totally beside the point and also manages to make an ass out of himself saying that when he asks an artist to do something they do it because it's him asking and he's a God, of performances smh. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She is being hard to work with and stuck up, that is what implied here. Her lies just crumbling down like cookies.

I mean it’s her music and her performance, the artist should be the main drive behind it, just remember the original concept for Applause at VMAs 2013. Grammys are the ones missing out now, not Ariana :shrug: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ally Campana

He deflected lol. I think this will hurt Ari’s chances at the Grammys though.:ohno:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ryusei
Just now, Ally Campana said:

He deflected lol. I think this will hurt Ari’s chances at the Grammys though.:ohno:

the grammys are today/tomorrow this wont affect anything anymore :selena: 

Musery

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

the grammys are today/tomorrow this wont affect anything anymore :selena: 

Phew. That’s good to know. Hope she wins one because I doubt she’ll ever win again as this will be stuck in their minds since the industry is a petty bitch.

Does it matter? Damage is done

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Voting ended like a month ago? 

He should have dragged her. In the end, we all win... no Aria at the grammys. We can actually enjoy the performances.

So his response to all her complaints is basically BITCH I SLAY STFU

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived