💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Drags High-Profile Performances

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I love some of her music and I will continue to do so but geez... Someone need to knock some sense into her. She really thinks she is everything and the entire kitchen sink.

Put your money where your mouth is girl, you have pipes in the studio but every damn time you're on stage you either drop lines, avoid high notes or waver off-key and try to save face & distract by drifting off into melisma & unneccesary vocal runs while standing completely still on stage. Check yourself before you come for other people's gigs, jesus.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

theatrics

God Is A Woman

God Is A Woman VMA performance

GIAW MV

NTLTC MV

Head Empty

You guys :saladga:

She's right. She doesn't need it. Just like we all praise Gaga when she delivers stunning stripped down vocal performances. She doesn't need it. Ariana has enough vocal talent to put on a good performance without a big production.

I'm very indifferent about Ariana and I don't see a reason to get mad at her for saying this.

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, JFK said:

God Is A Woman

God Is A Woman VMA performance

GIAW MV

NTLTC MV

YEAH, but the difference (like I said if you fully read my post) is she has PIPES to back those theatrics up. Some of these other hacks don’t. Just sayin. :flower:

DelusionalGaga

She's not really dragging anyone. You should watch the interview with some context. Zach Sang asked her how her tour will look like and whether she would fly. Here's her answer:

She's saying that she's done it before and didn't like it. And she's actually worried when others do it as well. So I think it's sorta sweet. 

I can see her point but I don't totally agree

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ItWasntLaauv
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

She's not really dragging anyone. You should watch the interview with some context. Zach Sang asked her how her tour will look like and whether she would fly. Here's her answer:

She's saying that she's done it before and didn't like it. And she's actually worried when others do it as well. So I think it's sorta sweet. 

We gotta protect her from this negative stan twitter and media BS :legend:

Craven Moorecox
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Thank you for posting this!

dynamite
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I wish this was in the original tweet

snakes

Sneaky Oliver

She’s not coming for anyone or dragging anyone in particular. She’s just stating that’s not her type of show. She has done it before and she won’t do that again because she thinks it’s unnecessary 

thats it 

monsters are hungry for dragging another female artists 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Smother Em Eh

I came here thinking she was gonna drag Gaga or Britney :fthis:

She’s jealous she isn’t as talented and successful as P!nk. She wishes! :fail:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

StarstruckIllusion

P!nk does not put her life in danger every performance she does, to be shaded like this. Ari wtf are you doing 

Bradley
4 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Love my queen

When you love someone so much you gotta defend her even if she says bs

Ain't that a true (blind) fan? :flutter:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived