celeb

Ariana Drags High-Profile Performances

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

She shouldn't brag about not needing gimmicks when the only performance people will remember her for is almost falling off a chair on Ellen.

Spoiler

No actual hate tho lol I do think she's talented. 

Regina George

Girl you said it yourself “PEOPLE LOVE THAT ****” and that’s why those who are doing that are icons and you are not.. :diane: Stay in your lane girl. Draging others for performance art is not good for you or your career considering you probably spent millions on videos like GIAW, NTLTC, etc... AND let me not talk about that high budget GIAW VMAs performance you did last year. “Thank you, next” is doing amazing. You don’t need controversy to be successful. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Girl you said it yourself “PEOPLE LOVE THAT ****” and that’s why those who are doing that are icons and you are not.. :diane: Stay in your lane girl. Thank you, next is doing amazing. You don’t need controversy to be successful. 

And this when the controversy comes in a she ruined everything 

Mychal

Virgin Ryan

With an attitude like this you'll fall so deep, gurl. Just enjoy your success and stop being arrogant. Don't you know what happened to Xtina career? :interestinga:

FfFfFfFF

Is she referring to what I think she is referring? :air: Also why does the audio stop, I can't hear what the is saying.

fathermonster

I hate her ****ing attitude :saladga: I really like some of her new songs but I just cannot warm to her :/ and I hate this thug thing she does, she wanna be black so bad. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Is she referring to what I think is she referring? :air:

Unless she’s referring to every Pink performance there is :diane:

Sweatie, let's not act like if you could do half the things P!nk does you wouldn't have done it already. Your performances are far from being basic. I could take this seriously if someone like Adele who always relies on her voice said this. But you use dancers, props and costumes to put on a show. Thank u, next.

underneath the pine

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived