Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Drags High-Profile Performances

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Zander

Her opinion aside; When I think of the most rememorable performances in music history they are the ones that have “gimmicks” though... 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP2
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

that high budget GIAW VMAs performance you did last year

exactly what I was thinking, lol at her

hijadeputa

she really is showing her real side now. I enjoy some of her songs but this is just cocky and and indicates she has a lot of hubris. she wouldn't have said that 4 years ago that's for sure 

RahrahWitch

I see where she's coming from, for her performances are not big and elaborate but how she came out with saying that was just rude to those who do, they don't 'Need' to do that either they choose to as a form of expression.

ItWasntLaauv

I think we’ve all said things that we maybe didn’t mean in the moment, this looks like it’s from an older (maybe 2015-2016) video no? I don’t think she meant any harm, I think she’s only talking about people who rely on stage theatrics and don’t have the pipes to back it up.

Just my two cents. :pray:

Gagaplayer315

That's too much cockiness for such shitty material she's releasing

1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I think we’ve all said things that we maybe didn’t mean in the moment, this looks like it’s from an older (maybe 2015-2016) video no? I don’t think she meant any harm, I think she’s only talking about people who rely on stage theatrics and don’t have the pipes to back it up.

Just my two cents. :pray:

Pretty sure this is a brand new interview.

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

Pretty sure this is a brand new interview.

Oops, you’re right.

I still think she didn’t mean anything bad by saying that, I still think she’s talking about untalented people relying on stage theatrics to save their show. Could she have worded it better? Probably. Is she right though? Yeah.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived