AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

As she should be. :classy:

Dark days when that bad song by other artist had to be on top

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Catnikko

Still shook at how crazy well the shallow's doingĀ :emma: and we thought it sounded unfinished and rushed

Actual patient

Borislshere

I would've never guessed that Shallow or any song from the soundtrack would have this much longevity.Ā 

Just now, Borislshere said:

I would've never guessed that Shallow or any song from the soundtrack would have this much longevity.Ā 

This!Ā :cryga:

Economy
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Still shook at how crazy well the shallow's doingĀ :emma: and we thought it sounded unfinished and rushed

I know. When it first came out I found the unusual structure of the song kind of odd and even questioned it being chosen as the highlight of the movie

Ā 

But it's grown on me a lot and I can't believe the global success

Ā 

Even the views on YouTube are amazing if u take into account that the music video is a collection of movie scenes. Videos like that usually have less replay value and get less views even if the song is big

Ā 

So the fact that shallow is close to 300M views and still getting over 2M a day is amazing!

Ok I really don't know how Shallow is still alive and crawling it's way to #1 again and againĀ :duck:Ā I'll never know how charts work but yaaaassssĀ for Gaga, and the grammys and oscars are coming, so it will be for another 3months at #1Ā spotĀ :firega:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

FfFfFfFF

Ariana's success has always been dominantly US-driven and this proves it to me even more.Ā 

Slay Shallow.

Archived