• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

As she should be. :classy:

Dark days when that bad song by other artist had to be on top

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Catnikko

Still shook at how crazy well the shallow's doing :emma: and we thought it sounded unfinished and rushed

Actual patient

Borislshere

I would've never guessed that Shallow or any song from the soundtrack would have this much longevity. 

Just now, Borislshere said:

I would've never guessed that Shallow or any song from the soundtrack would have this much longevity. 

This! :cryga:

Economy
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Still shook at how crazy well the shallow's doing :emma: and we thought it sounded unfinished and rushed

I know. When it first came out I found the unusual structure of the song kind of odd and even questioned it being chosen as the highlight of the movie

But it's grown on me a lot and I can't believe the global success

Even the views on YouTube are amazing if u take into account that the music video is a collection of movie scenes. Videos like that usually have less replay value and get less views even if the song is big

So the fact that shallow is close to 300M views and still getting over 2M a day is amazing!

Ok I really don't know how Shallow is still alive and crawling it's way to #1 again and again :duck: I'll never know how charts work but yaaaassss for Gaga, and the grammys and oscars are coming, so it will be for another 3months at #1 spot :firega:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

FfFfFfFF

Ariana's success has always been dominantly US-driven and this proves it to me even more. 

Slay Shallow.

Archived