💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Muse debuts mech suit for world tour

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Since they're doing so many stadium shows I was afraid they weren't going to do such intricate visuals, but I'm glad they did :giveup:. So excited to see them this summer, and really curious to see if they can top the Drones World Tour.

For those unfamiliar with Muse, but interested in these type of visuals: check out their Drones World Tour, which is pretty aptly named.

(Off topic: still low-key pissed that they didn't release this movie outside of the one-time theater event :triggered:)

I'm going to see them this summer too, can't wait! It will be my first Muse concert, I still regret not going to their concert during the Drones World Tour :smh:

Zander

That looks awesome! Gaga’s Enigma Mech found scrapped.:teehee:

Interesting reading the comments on Instagram and noticing how a lot of fans don’t want this. Some people are so opposed to anything new. I love how muse try new things and experiment to create a new tour experience.

ElectricKing

I thought this said 'merch suit' as in they were releasing a two piece suit as part of their merch. i was like whaaaa :wtfga:

JazzGa

SICK!!

Muse is such a cool band. I really liked them in college. I lost interest after they did the dubstep-inspired album with "bass drop" guitars which i thought was gimmicky and climbing late aboard the dubstep hype train at the time. But now I see that they have continued down the technological path! Listen to that modular synth! Sounds like the video Gaga posted this summer. And that mech suit is just amazing. That was the level we were expecting out of Enigma. 

Now these guys need to fight Gaga in her mech suit in a performance collab!! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

That looks awesome! Gaga’s Enigma Mech found scrapped.:teehee:

Interesting reading the comments on Instagram and noticing how a lot of fans don’t want this. Some people are so opposed to anything new. I love how muse try new things and experiment to create a new tour experience.

Those rock goobers have no concept of a full on show. That one guy who was complaining that Matt couldn't play guitar while in his mech suit. Well obviously he isn't going to wear that heavy ass costume for the whole set dummy. He'll have a costume change and still be able to play all his instruments. Lmao. Rock fans really make me laugh.  We superior Gaga fans, however, have already become enlightened and we know that you can have gimmicks, costumes, technology, and amazing musicianship all rolled into one package!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived